Day 2: Sword play

(A/N so here I'm going to use one of my book ideas, so don't be surprised if I publish a book and it has a chapter almost like this one shot)

3rd person POV

The teen titans were having one of their morning trainings. Great guardian also known as Marinette was currently preparing to spar with Nightwing also known as Richard Grayson or Dick.

Marinette was a new addition to the team. She had no known background and when asked about it she'd tell you.

"I erased it"

When asked why they is no one searching for her she would tell you.

"Nobody cared about me anymore and the few that did were getting hurt because of me so I erased it all every memory and every trace of my past life to not only save myself but my loved ones as well I am I known to the world and trust no one"

Everyone had decided on stop asking questions about this odd girl whom Alfred had introduced them to. Not that she's rude or in anyway mean she just keeps to herself but does give everyone the occasional smile.

She has made it clear she does not trust the human race and often surrounds herself with God's which is the only time they actually here her laugh. When she is with the little kwamis.

This was the first time they'd actually see her in battle and Dick being well Dick wanted to see what this girl was made off.

"Which weapon would you rather me use" she asks.

"I don't know do you I guess" he says making her smirk.

"You gonna regret that" she says positioning herself on the sparing mat. Dick of course shrugs it off and follows taking a sword.

She has two yo-yos in her hands confusing everyone. She just smirks spinning them around in in human speed shocking everyone. They circle around each other.

Dick is the first to break lunging. Marinette blocks it using one of her yo-yos while the other raps around his waste throwing him across the met.

The next thing he knew the girl was holding a katana lunging at him he quickly intercepts the blow. Marinette decides that the sword his got is an annoyance to her. She is now holding a wip.

She extends her hand causing the wip to hit his sword rapping around it and pulling it from his grasp throwing it to the other side of the room. She raps the wip around him bringing him closer to her.

She tackles him managing to have him pinned to the ground arm behind his back while she basically sits on her.

"I win" she says giving him a small smile while his siblings laugh at him.

"Dude she took you down in less than five minutes" Jason says laughing hysterically. The rest of her teammates back away afraid of what she can do.

All accept one. Robin also known as Damian Wayne. He denies to having any feelings towards the girl even if his teammates had found him staring at her and blushing multiple times.

"My turn" he says smirking.

"Weapon" she simply asks not showing any emotions what so ever.

"Katana" he says making her smile.

"So basically sword play" she asks.

"I guess you can put it that way"

"Katana it is" she says as the weapon appears in her hands.

Both take their places on the mat calculating each other trying to find a weakness. Nothing. Both are pretty good at hiding their weaknesses.

"No powers, no changing of weapons" Damian says.

"Agreed" she says smiling.

When they lunge at each other Dick realizes something the girl had gone easy on him.

A few minutes pass and they were still fighting each other. Damian was slowly loosing strength while Marinette kept at it. Damian glared at the girl.

"Your holding back" he says.

"Only trying to make it dare on you" she says smiling cheekily.

"Don't" he says and of course lives to regret it because within seconds he was pinned to the ground both swords in her hands. She giggled at his shocked face shocking the team.

She removes the blade from his neck. This makes him realize that if this was a fight to the death he would be 6 feet under.

"You good" she says leaning over and pecking his lips. "I'm just better"

She gets of his torso looking at his flustered face. His teammates burst into fits of laughter.

"Don't let a simple act of affection slow you down Robin that will be the death of you" she says shaking her head at the boy who still hadn't recovered from his state of shock.

"But practice makes perfect for now your sword play is childs play to me" she says handing towards the kwamis who immediately congratulate her laughing and teasing her.

Damian is still a flustered mess on the ground. One of his siblings decide to help him out helping her up while laughing at him.

"Swords play" he mumbled shaking his head going out the room.

✨✨✨

Boom hope you liked it because I sure enjoyed writing it. Day 2 of daminette December complete and I sure can't wait for tommorow. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️