Day 25: White

(might be short)

Damian's POV

White

Is my favorite color. They are too many reasons as to why this is so.

White

Was what painted the earth when I first met her. The ground, the buildings, the snow that feel into her midnight blue hair.

White

Was the color of her t-shirt, heels, nails and eyeshadow the day we met. She had topped it off with black shorts and lipstick. She was absolutely stunning. A badass Angel as my brother would put it.

She looked at me smiling as a blush crept onto her cheeks before smirking. That was the day I found out her adopted mother was Selena.

White

Is the color of her pale, fair skin. That explodes with the color red when she feels flustered. Her cheeks have a natural rosy color. When close enough you could see her freckles. Oh how I want to spend the rest of my life connecting those dots.

White

Was the color of the snow when she first kissed me. It had started with a simple wink as she disappeared. Later that day she met me on the rooftop in a black skin tight cat  suit

Flash back

LadyNoir landed on the rooftop right next to Damian. She smiled cheekily.

"So you are one of Selena's kittens" Damian asked.

"And your one of Bruce's birds" she shot back making Damian almost fell off the roof in surprise. But Marinette raps her tail around his waist.

"She told you"

"No I'm just not an idiot" she answers. "I mean my mom is dating Bruce Wayne but goes out to make out with batman. I'm sorry but I'm not that dense"

"Why haven't I ever seen you before" Damian asks.

"Because I keep to the shadows and watch" Marinette say making Damian blush.

"So you stalk mw" Damian asks smirking.

"Maybe but not only you the whole family at the same time" Marinette says shrugging. "Well minus batman and catwoman"

"That's impossible" Damian says.

"Yeah so is kissing the ice prince of Gotham but here we are" Marinette says smirking.

"Wha-" he says to be cut off by her lips pressed against his.

"You talk to much" she says practically on her tiptoes to be able to try and look at him in the eyes.

"Tt" he says looking down to be met by her blue obs. She bites her lips trying to fight back the temptation making Damian groan. "Please don't do that" he says making her smirk. She bites her lips again sticking out her tongue.

"You don't contact m-" she says to be cut off by his lips pressed against her. This kiss becomes more heated then the last one. So the two are making out on a rooftop.

"Holly sh*t" redhood says from behind them.

"Hey Jay" Marinette says as Damian turns bright red.

Flash back end

White

Is the color of her pure soul. The one that can never hate only love and forgive. What he had to block out when they destroyed a  lot of parisians lives.

White

Was what I made sure the gardens were filled with when I finally proposed.

White

Was what the leaves and flowers were coated with when we got married a few days after the proposal. We were not rushing it we just really love each other.

White

Was the color of her wedding dress as she walked down the aisle.

White

Was the color of her flowers. White roses to be exact.

White

Was the color of her veil when I finally took it off her head making it official.

She was Mrs Wayne.

3rd person POV

"What are you thinking about mon demon" Marinette asks putting their 2 month child on her crib.

"You and my favourite colour" he answers.

White.

✨✨✨

Good morning to you. Yeah at least it's morning over here. Here is another update. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️