Day 21: Darkness

3rd person POV

"Ahh" Marinette screamed as the darkness fully overtook her.

"Marinette" Chloe shouted as the girl was enveloped by darkness. Chloe quickly grabs the darkness calling the only person she knew would help. Marinette's boyfriend Damian Wayne.

"Damian the world is ending" she says breathing heavily.

"What did you break a nail" Damian asks sarcastically.

"No Damian it is literally ending" she says as an evil laugh sounds from behind her. "Darkness.... Marinette"

"Breath what are you saying about my angel and the darkness" Damian says earning a sob from the panicking girl.

"Marinette has been akumatised Damian. The queen of kings and queens, the one who controls is all, who can end all life in a snap of a finger has been taken over by the darkness Damian" she says still running.

"Hold on we're going to zeta you over" Damian says voice almost cracking. "Get the miraculous box we'll send you the coordinates"

Chloe runs as quick as she can heading to the hotel. A scream sounds through Paris as the sky turns blood red. Chloe presses the button aggressively heading up to Marinette's pent house.

........

Damian immediately bolts from his room heading into the bat cave.

"The world is ending" he screams causing everyone to panic.

"*Snort* what happened did Titus finally decide he doesn't like you" Jason snorts making Damian remember they didn't know about Marinette. Only Jagged, Penny and Chloe did.

"Sit" he says knowing this was going to be a long story. He sighs. "About 2 years ago when I was in france I met an amazing girl who managed to break down my walls" he says making them gasp. "She is the heroin of her city and at the same time getting bullied. She is also a queen of some sorts. She is leader of the order of the guardians. Some of the most powerful people on earth.  This was a role forced to her. She is the most powerful guardian to ever exist. She is a designer who has lost quite a few things in life. She basically controls humanity"

"So basically you feel in love with a bada$$ goddess" Jason says.

"Basically. she is well my girlfriend" Damian says making them gasp again. "The villain she's been fighting possesses people so she has always avoided help from the supers. She is powerful but is not allowed to use her powers. She has been possessed in her civilian self and the world is in danger"

"What do you need is to do" Bruce asks.

"We'll firstly..."

........

"We need all hands on deck" wonder woman says fear written all over her face.

"No" Chloe says having come back from her panic attack. "We need people who can control their feelings"

"And who are you little girl to tell us" aquaman asks making anger flash through the girls eyes.

"Listen here fish for brains" she says angrily "I don't know how long you've been cut off your water supply but if it isn't obvious I'm the one with the most experience in this sector with Damian following close behind. You all will follow my orders. Marinette is like a sister to me. I'm her second in command. I'm second to her in everything including power. Do not test me" she says.

"Do what's the plan blonde" Damian says smirking as everyone looks at the girl in shock.

"I'll need wonder woman to temporarily hold on to ladybug miraculous because she is a decedent. The whole bat family is on this mission along with the superman and Superboy, Damian is the main and lastly we need Raven" she says.

"Is that all" Damian asks.

"No I need you all to go to Paris and get as many civilians as you can to safety while I call for emotional back up" she says putting on her glasses. "Kalki full gallop" she says transforming. "Voyage"

......

Half of the team is down and Marinette remains untouched.

"You all betrayed me, Paris betrayed me" Marinette screamed angrily.

"Marinette" Chloe shouted detransformed from on top of one of the buildings.

"This is so unrock'n roll" Jagged says.

"Uncle J" she whispers

"Who hurt you" penny says angrily.

"Penny"

"Fight it Marinette" Clara says.

"Cousin Clara"

"You need to fight this Angel" Damian says from next to her. "Fight the darkness"

"Dami" she whispers before she begins to scream. Slowly she detransformed.

"You telling me this little pixie was the biggest challenge we've ever faced" Jason says coughing.

"What the heck have I done" she says looking around while crying.

"You fought the darkness Angel" Damian says suddenly beside her. A figure lands behind them.

"Take the high road that all you had to do Marinette not turn into an akuma and destroy the whole of Paris" cat noir says. And just like that he was on the ground getting punched half to death by an angry pixie.

"Adrien f*cking agreste" she hissed taking out his ring. "Where are my earnings I'm not in a good mood and feel like passing out"

"Here you go guardian" wonder woman says handing the earrings.

"Thank you" she says before transforming. "Lucky charm" she says and a picture of Lila lands into her hands.

'i think it's about time we brought her down' the frame read making Marinette smile weakly.

"Miraculous ladybug" she shouts throwing the object into the air. Everything is quickly fixed.

"That's all it took to fix billions worth in damage" Tim asks making Marinette giggle as she passes out. Damian is quick to catch her.

"So when were you planning on telling us about your girlfriend Dami" Jon asks.

"On our wedding day" Damian says shrugging.

"No way you were planning on proposing" Chloe squeals as the girl detransforms.

"Without our consent" Jagged says startling everyone.

"That's Jagged Stone" Dick breathes out.

"Wow b your son has more balls than you" Jason says laughing.

✨✨✨

Hello people. I'm trying to catch up before Christmas. Anyway please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️