Day 10: Freedom

3rd person POV

Freedom

Was something Marinette had craved for about four years.

Freedom

From the responsibility of defeating akumas and saving the world.

Freedom

From being excepted to be perfect 24/7.

Freedom

From her duties as class president.

Freedom

From Lila Rossi.

Freedom

From her awful classmates.

Freedom

From all the insults all the bullying.

Freedom

From being constantly compared to her perfect other half.

Freedom

From everything. She was just a teenager and was excepted to do more than any everyone else on earth alone.

She was alone everyone had moved away. Kagami to Japan, Chloe to New York and Luka on tour for 2 years. She sighed craving her freedom from everything.

She had had enough. She wanted one thing and one thing only.

Freedom

And she was going to get it.  She had to contact a few people first. She was tired of being ignored.

She opens a portal straight to the bat cave not wanting anyone with actual powers in Paris. She thanks Tikki as she finds all the bats there suited up.

"What are you doing here" batman asks as the girl gives her an exausted look.

"I'm here to ask for your help" she says sipping a cup of coffee that had come out of nowhere shocking everyone there.

"Help with what your gymnastic team" Jason jokes earning a glare from the girl.

"I'm a one man or in my case girl team and you one to talk I mean one of you comes from the circus and specializes in gymnastics" she says wanting payback for their insult.

"What do you mean" batman asks narrowing his eyes.

"You think I'll come in here without doing a bit of research" she asks. "Dick Grayson the first Robin now formally known as night wing"

"How" Tim whispers.

"Lots of sleepless nights" she replies.

"Is this some kind of joke" batman asks angering the girl. The room begins to shake violently.

"I'm tired of you and the rest of the justice league calling my situation a joke" she says angrily.

"What the" Tim asks.

"Shut up" she shouts shutting everyone up immediately. "You all going to listen to what I've got to say" she says "sit" she commands.

"What" Jason asks.

"Sit down now. I haven't slept in 3 weeks and your taking away some variable sleeping time" she shouts. Everyone immediately grabs a seat. "I'm really sorry but I can't keep getting ignored like this. I'm a f*cking teenager" she says. A few sympathize with her as she looks exhausted as heck. "My name is Marinette Stone adopted daughter if Jagged Stone"

"No f*cking way" Tim squeals "sorry"

"It's okay" she says "at school I go as Marinette Dupain-Cheng to avoid the media. Nobody but the people closest to me know. I was abused by my parents and a lier turned almost all of Paris against me. I am completely alone as everyone is either on tour or in another country"

"Why are you telling us this"  Bruce asks.

"Because I need help. Paris needs help. I'm ladybug protector of Paris and I have come here to ask for your assistance because I've been restrained in that he'll hole for four f*cking years now all because I have hero duty. I am alone in my fight and it doesn't help that everyone hates Marinette but loves ladybug. I need to be freed from that prison because I am a teenager and I just can't take any of this saving the world alone thing anymore. I can't keep seeing these people dead before my eyes and brought back again. I have a busy life and often have to sacrifice my sleep to complete everything. My teacher is incompetent and I have to relearn everything myself to insure a good grade. It doesn't help with the fact that she gives me harder tests on purpose. She doesn't want me to graduate early and live my life. Hawass is busy releasing akumas and I just can't take any more of it. I'm f*cking 16 years old and I have been taking all this sh*t since I was 12. I need help"

Tears were now streaming down the bluenette's cheeks. She calls of her transformation as the kwamis hug her cheek. Everyone stares at her in shock. This girl had gone through so much. Damian shocks everyone by pulling the girl into a hug.

"I'm claiming the girl who managed to scare Bruce as my sister" Jason shouts breaking the tension.

"I was not scared" Bruce defends.

"Really pixie would you please glare at Bruce once more" Jason says taking of his helmet earning a slap in the back of his head from Stephanie.

"The girl is crying you idiot" she hisses.

Marinette stares at them blankly.

"You'll get used to it" Damian says sighing. Marinette just giggles not knowing how exactly to react.

"You know you too would make a great couple"Dick says causing the two to push away from each other blushing.

Freedom

Was what she felt she'd get when the bats joined her team each given a miraculous.

Freedom

Was what she felt when they had defeated Hawkmoth.

Freedom

Was what she felt when she went to sleep knowing she had finally graduate thanks to the Wayne's.

Freedom

Was what she felt when she left Paris never looking back. She was moving into the Wayne manor.

Freedom

Was what she felt when she and Damian went out on their first date in secret. When they shared their first kiss. When Jason found them making out in the garden lashing out on Damian.

When Jason finally excepted. When they told the rest of the family about their relationship. When Luka, Kagami and Chloe came into the Wayne manor.

When Damian was challenged by all three for her hand. When Damian proposed on her 18 birthday. When she said yes. She felt

Freedom

✨✨✨

Hey people. I'm now officially in grade 11 so congratulations to me 👏👏👏. Anyway I've almost completely caught up. Hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and comment.

Jenny❤️❤️❤️