Day 28: Distress

3rd person POV

Marinette was tired of being treated like some damsel in distress. Sure she appreciate it all of it. Well maybe not all of it.

They was the ChatNoir aka Adrien Agreste incident. The dude literally came into the room claiming that her parents were witches locking her up in a tower. I mean what was this repunzel. She had long hair but really not that long.

He actually said and I quote 'mari Mari let down your hair' and Marinette being herself said. 'f*ck of d*ck face my her doesn't even go down to my ankles even if it did I wouldn't let you climbing up it because you may rip it off my head'

ChatNoir thought that the witches had cursed her. Completely forgetting his baton he runs into the bakery stabbing them both with his claws. Marinette ran downstairs when she heard her parents scream.

Only to be met by them laying on pools of their own blood.

"My damsel in distress I've saved you" he says grinning as tears formed in the girls eyes.

"You killed my parents" she whispers crying.

"I saved you from the two witches holding you captive" he says.

"This isn't a fairy tale idiot" she says punching him on the face knocking him out. She was tired of people trying to protect her. She wasn't a damsel and she certainly wasn't in distress well until the alley cat killed her parents.

She took his ring walking out the bakery tears streaming down her cheeks. Lila was nothing to be afraid of just a highschool attention seeking b*tch.

Marinette took out her phone. She needed some time away from everyone. She called Chloe first.

"Chloe" she says voice cracking.

"Mari-bug what happened" Chloe says.

"Chloe listen to me I'm going to be living for a week I need you to destroy the lier and her ship, plan my parents funeral and make sure ChatNoir aka assggreste gets a life penalty. I'll be back in time for the funeral" she says through the phone. "Please protect Paris for me.

"Wait Mari-bug-" she said to be cut off by Marinette hanging up. She looks at the only thing she had on her as she got on a taxi to the airport. A purse. She stepped into the airport heading straight to the lady on the front.

"Can you please prepare my private jet for me I need time away from everything" she says.

"Of course sweetie who are you" the lady asks.

"MDC" she says taking out her business card making the ladies eyes widen.

"Where to Miss" she says panicking.

"Gotham please don't be formal or scared" she says in a quiet voice earning a nod and worried look from the lady.

Within fifteen minutes she was sitting in her jet drowning her sorrow in ice cream flying straight to Gotham. In 2 hours she was in Gotham. She stepped out. It was still around 12 there. She starts her journey to her great grandpa's resident. She feels someone grab her shoulder.

"I suggest you get your filthy hand of me" she says not bothering to turn back.

"You will make a great you" a voice says from behind her. She looks up to be met by the joker.

"Just my luck it's the clown face with no fashion taste" he says making him laugh.

"You have guts kid" he says.

"I'm not a kid" she says shrugging his hand of and continuing her walk. "Great now I have a bat and clown following me" she says under her breath. She grabs two Ninja stars from her bag throwing one to her left side and the other to her right. "Yoh clown face, bird brain I don't need to be followed I'm no damsel in distress I don't need protection. Now please let me grieve in piece"