Day 15: Cats

3rd person POV

Play had had enough. He had been watching Marinette Stone and Damian Wayne flirt with each other completely oblivious to what they were doing.

Wait hold up I have quite a bit to explain before I continue the story. So Marinette decided to leave Paris the moment she defeated because they was nothing left for her anymore.

She had no friends at all and her parents had disowned her. She found herself moving to Gotham with his new adoptive farther Jagged Stone because it was his home town.

They lived in quite a big mansion. Marinette had decided on being homeschooled. But of course Jagged had to go back on tour living Marinette in the care of one of his friends. Non other than Bruce Wayne.

She found herself in the manor sitting in front of quite a lot of people slowly shrinking to herself as they stared at her.

"Masters and mistresses I think your making her uncomfortable. Mistress Marinette let me take you to your room so you can breathe" Alfred had said earning a nod from the girl who was lead up to her room.

"Bruce do not adopt her" everyone had shouted at the same time.

"I won't I wouldn't want to fight for her custody with Jagged" he says making their jaws drop.

"Jagged Stone" Jason and asks.

"Yes that her adopted daughter" Bruce says "he also warned us to avoid bringing up her past"

"Ok noted" Dick says.

"Also avoid staring at her because you  might trigger anxiety and physical touch because of PTSD" he finishes heading out the room leaving his kids wondering what exactly their guest been faced with.

The next day soon came around. Marinette had entered the room wearing a red and black sundress, her hair was down with a small red bow on it.

"Hello" she quietly greets everyone siting down and quietly eating her breakfast. Everyone of course greets back earning a small but bright smile from the girl. It was then they realized she was a little ball of broken sunshine.

"So Marinette what are we going to do about schooling" Bruce asks.

"I do home schooling to avoid human interaction and have tutors to help me" Marinette says.

"Great so we going to be having strangers up and down the house" Damian says sarcastically earning a glare from his family.

"They already here" Marinette says in a bored tone making the Wayne siblings snicker as Damian tt'd.

"You saying strangers slept in the house without our knowledge" Damian asks making Marinette stare at him.

"I would say you probably woke up in the wrong side of the bed but it looks like your always like this. I swear you could rival the grinch with your grumpiness" Marinette says making everyone snicker. "Like I said before sir grinch I do not like human interactions"

"So who do you interact with" Dick asks curiously.

"Gods"

"WHAT" the whole table shouts.

"That would be us" Plagg says coming out and sitting on her head.

"Holly sh-" Jason says.

"Language Master Jason" Alfred warns.

"I only like talking to Gods and miraculous owners which include monsieur Alfred"she says. "I think my knowledge is more advance then you two" she says pointing at Jason and Dick smirking.

"Hey" Jason and Dick say offended.

Slowly Marinette began to warm up to the Wayne's especially Damian. The two would obliviously flirt with each other and Plagg had had enough of it he finally snapped.

"Mr grinch are you blushing" Marinette had teased.

"I do not blush" he says frowning.

"Mhm" Marinette said getting closer to his face until they were an inch apart making Damian blush. Marinette laughs along with the Wayne siblings.

"Ok that's it" Plagg says sitting on top of both their heads causing a bright light to shine through the room. It dims down living two cats in the place of Damian and Marinette.

One was black with green cat eyes. The other was red with bluebell eyes, it had a few midnight highlights on it red fur.

"Plagg what did you do" Marinette the cat asks.

"I made it easier for you to show affection to each other" Plagg says laughing. "Everyone knows nothing's more affectionate then a cat"

"Plagg" both shout.

"Oh my God she's so cute" Jason says picking up Marinette. "You demon spawn are still well a demon spawn"

Marinette jumps out of Jason's arms hissing at him.

"Cats are overprotective of their 'mates'" Plagg says laughing

"How long will the spell last I want pixie back to normal" Jason pouts.

"In an hour they'll be human again" Plagg says. "By sunset they'll loose all their cat habits. They'll start becoming more animal like by the minute and won't remember anything later."

"Wait since when do cats have mates" Tim asks.

"Since I came into existence" Plagg says.

"So what do mates exactly do" Stephanie asks making Plagg's eyes widen.

"You know Damian you look a lot like Plagg" Marinette says.

"And you like Tikki"

"I didn't think this through" he says as Marinette nuzzles herself into Damian.

"Marinette what are you doing" Damian asks.

"I really don't know" she says nuzzling into him a bit more making him purr.

"Oh my God this is so cute" Stephanie squeals.

"Jagged is going to kill me" Bruce says rubbing his temples.

"Tikki is going to kill me" Plagg whined

Damian and Marinette soon transform back to human. Let's just say they are not allowed in a room alone.

The siblings find themselves having to break up a lot of heated make out sessions between the two. The flirting had become more intense than usual.

Jason sighs as he is sitting between a sleeping Marinette and Damian. He sits up going to get a snack not noticing he had awoken the two. Both groaned.

"What the f*ck happened" they ask at the same time.

"I put a spell on you and you spent the whole day sucking each other's faces of. Tikki almost killed me but soon understood" Plagg says.

"What" both shout blushing madly.

"Pixie you back" Jason says hugging Marinette "the cat version of you hated me and I now understand Selina a lot more now"

"We were CATS" both shout.

✨✨✨

I don't think anyone in the whole daminette December writing thing though of this. A Jenny original. please vote and comment.

Jenny❤️❤️❤️