Day 8: Wind

3rd person POV

Damian Wayne was a werewolf. He had been one for quite a while. It was in his DNA. His father's side. To tell the truth all his adoptive siblings were werewolves.

That's how he picked them. They were part of his pack and Bruce was the Alfa. Selena was their Luna. Damian never really felt at home. They just said it was because he was missing his Luna.

Marinette was a vampire. Forced to move away because she was hated by all. For no good reason at all.

The wind had always spoken to her. Sometimes she thou she was crazy but Tikki reassured her saying it was one of the effects of the miraculous. It would help her find her soulmate.

'Gotham' the wind would whisper. Which is why you now found her sitting in her penthouse wondering how she was going to find him and how she was going to explain the whole vampire thing, destined to be guardian of the miraculous for eternity.

His sent filled the air and she saw red as she craved it. Craved him. She tries to ignore it not wanting to heart any innocent civilian but the wind taunted her.

His sent filled her lungs drugging her. She loses all control as she immediately jumps onto the roof across her balcony and starts running full speed towards the scent. The wind seemed to be encouraging her.

'go go go' it said over and over again as she ran.

Damian was on patrol. A scent filled the air and within seconds he was pinned to a wall. How he didn't know.

He was met with beautiful bluebell eyes that seemed to be fighting a inner battle. His inner wolfe was jumping around.

'mate mate mate' it said. The wind wasn't helping either. It blew her beautiful midnight hair on her face making her even more beautiful. Her scent filled the air.

"No" she whispers backing away fighting whatever had taken over her.

'go go go' the wind chanted over and over again.

"Please I can't" she says grabbing her hair. He stretches out his hand to touch her to find her cold ice cold.

"What is it little vampire" he asks bringing her close to his body making her go crazy.

"No" she shouts fighting her craving. His blood was what she wanted.

"Your my Luna I'm allowed to touch you right" he asks clearly confused.

"I'm not a werewolf I can't be your Luna" she says "and you can't touch me when you make my senses go this crazy. I've trained my self I can't break now" she says shaking her head.

"What do you mean, is they something you need I'll provide it" he asks as the wind whispers into their ears.

'kiss'

"No I can hur-" she says to be cut off by a pair of lips pressed onto her. She groans as his scent fills her senses once more. She pulls back breaking his hold and jolting away back to her penthouse.

Her soulmate was a vigilant. On top of that he was a werewolf as well. His scent was a drug to her and drove her crazy. She hoped through the balcony closing her door.

She sighs making her towards her room. His scent immediately feels her senses making her back away. A ghast of wind comes from the window and she inwardly curses.

She is about to make a ran for it when someone grabs her pinning her to a wall.

"What is it little angel we can't keep playing cat and mouse" he growls onto her ear making her squeak.

"I can't" she breathes as he kisses her once again his inner wolf screaming.

'mate mate mate'

"What's wrong" he asks as he pulls away.

"Blood lust" she simply states making his eyes widen. His surprise turns into a smirk.

"Come habibiti I can't drive you that crazy" he says grinning. "You haven't even seen my face"

"Your scent" she says trying to dig a hole into the wall. "It makes me hungry"

"Then do it" he says taking off his mask. She stares at him in shock.

"I could kill you if not careful" she says as he trails a few kisses down her neck making her moan.

"I trust you" he says pulling away with a certifying pop. She sighs taking off his shirt throwing it to the other side of the room.

She sinks her teeth onto his neck. He flinches at first but begins to moan as she sucks his blood out. She pulls away licking his wound.

"How does it taste Angel" he asks.

"Intoxicating" she says licking the bit of blood that had managed to escape.

"My turn" he says taking off her dress and kissing her leading her onto her bed.

'mate mate mate'' his inner wolf screamed.

'yes yes yes' the wind whispered.

✨✨✨

Another one done. I think I'm doing quite well in catching up what do you think. Anyway please vote and comment.

Jenny