Day 4: Flowers

Damian's POV

Flowers

Flowers

Flowers

That was the first thing I heard when I woke up. I groaned thinking I had probably hit my head or something at last night's patrol and was hearing voices in my head.

'I should take a shower maybe I'll feel better' I thought to myself heading to the bathroom. Boy was I wrong.I go into the shower open the faucet. The warm water hit my skin.

Flowers

Flowers

Flowers

Flowers

The annoying voice kept saying in my head. I have now come to the conclusion that my stupid brothers were pranking me.

I start searching the room for something anything at all that might give me the sign I was being pranked. Nothing.

I head downstairs sitting myself down on the table groaning.

"What's up little'D" Grayson asks.

Flowers

The voice in my head says making me groan. Grayson gives me a worried look before getting back to his meal. The rest of my siblings just shrug just assuming I was in a bad mood which I was.

"Thank you Pennyworth" I say as Alfred puts my breakfast infront of me.

Flowers

Flowers

The voice said one again making me groan. I eat my breakfast before making my way to the waiting Limo outside waiting to take me to school.

Flowers

Flowers

Flowers

The voice said as I got into the car.

'What the heck is this' I thought.

I soon got to school. The voice hadn't stopped pestering me.

Flowers

Flowers

Flowers

Flowers

Flowers

Flowers

It was driving me mad. I get into the school people parting to make way for me. I was in a bad mood and everyone knew it.

Class was worse. It was as if the voice kept getting worse and worse as the day went by.

Flowers

Flowers

Flowers

Flowers

Flowers

Flowers

Flowers

Flowers

It was annoying. In the cafeteria I finally snape's.

Flowers

Flowers

Flowers

"What do you want from me" I shouted earning everyone's attention. Jon just gave me a worried look.

Go to Flowers

That what it had told me. I groaned standing up packing up my stuff and heading out ignoring all the looks I was getting.