Day 7: Chill

(A/N I'm still thinking' 'what the heck am I suppose to write with chill'. I'm guessing that's why most of your books haven't been updated yet. Your still thinking as well chill😑. Who came up with this 😕. Seriously who, maybe I'm being overly dramatic 💔. Chill😐)

(Might sound a bit like too much)

3rd person POV

Come a little closer 'cause you lookin' thirsty

I'ma make it better, sip it like a Slurpee

Marinette and Damian were out. The of course had to listen to the groups new song. By group they mean Chloe, Kagami, Marinette, Julika and Stephanie.

Snow cone chilly, get it free like Willy (Oh)

They grab the ice cream heading back to their apartment for some chilling and alone time.

In the jeans like Billie, you be poppin' like a wheelie

Marinette of course wants to mess around with Damian and dance to the song in her own special way.

Even in the sun, you know I keep it icy

She puts makes an excuse heading out the the door towards their bed. She changes into a full length ice and fire themed dress with a few openings to the side.

It was skin tight but somehow allows you to dance, move around... ect. It showed off everything. Her hips a cleavage. She decided to go bear foot. She smiles heading back to the living room where Damian was chilling.

You could take a lick, but it's too cold to bite me (Haha)

"Dami what do you think of this dress" she asks coming into the living room causing Damian to clench his fist.

Brr, brr, frozen, you're the one been chosen

A blush creeps onto his cheeks. He slowly turns red unable to move or maybe even breathe.

Play the part like Moses, keep it fresh like roses (Oh)

Marinette giggles spinning around as the poor guy have a hard time breathing.

Look so good, yeah, look so sweet (Hey)

He licks his lips trying to control his urge.

Lookin' good enough to eat

Coldest with the kiss, so he call me ice cream

He immediately stands up kissing her.

"Now now Dami we're suppose to be chilling" she says giggling at his horrified expression.

"Not looking like that"

Catch me in the fridge, right where the ice be

Look so good, yeah, look so sweet (Hey)

Baby, you deserve a treat

Diamonds on my wrist, so he call me ice cream

You could double-dip 'cause I know you like me

She starts dancing around the room singing along the song making Damian chuckle. He is still mesmerized by her beauty but he can't help but chuckle when she's being so silly.