Day 11: Snow globe

3rd person POV

Raven had decided it was a good idea to trap 2 of her fellow heroes in a giant, magical, inescapable snow globe. It had a little forest and of course a snowman, not alive of course.

They was also a little cottage. The cottage was equipped with almost everything needed to stay warm. By everything I mean a simple fire place, some wood and something to start the fire with.

It had a kitchen fully stocked with all the necessities to cook for days. They had a bedroom with one bed and a bathroom. A living room with one couch to share.

The titans and young justice league had been trying to get these two together. They were both helplessly in love with each other but choose to ignore their emotions afraid of what the other would think.

So Raven thought trapping them in a magical snow globe would do the trick. So here they were trapped in a snow globe.

Damian did not like this at all. He was trapped in a giant icy snow globe witrh his crush. He blushed. He didn't know how he had fallen for this trick.

Marinette was blushing like crazy. She was trapped in a giant snow globe with Damian wayne of all people. Her crush.

"So what now" Damian asks trying to hide his blush.

"I don't know go to the shelter" Marinette says pointing at the little cottage.

"Right" Damian says rubbing the back of his neck making her giggle. He blushes at the sound of her giggle.

Outside the globe

"Are you sure this is such a good idea" Jason asks.

"Of course it's full proff" Rachel says sitting herself down and reading a book.

"Guys these two are two young adults who are under the age of 20. What of they come back with little Mari's and Damian's" Wally asks as everyone's eyes widen.

"I let protection in the draw" Rachel says not looking up from her book.

"I don't know I would love to have a little Mari" Tim says.

"Or Damian" Dick adds making everyone shake their heads.

"Do you really think they'll get that intimate" Tim asks.

"I don't know. I mean these two are trapped in a small space and have been holding back their feelings for each other for about a year now. Their feelings are practically begging to be let out. I honestly wouldn't be surprised" cyborg says sitting himself down.

Inside the globe

Marinette and Damian were now on please sited on the couch. Marinette was on top of Damian's lap. They were watching a movie while drinking hot chocolate and eating popcorn.

Damian couldn't take it. She was too close. He honestly didn't know what this girl was doing to him. Marinette of course ended up falling asleep on Damian. She nuzzled her head on the crook of his neck making him blush.

He picks her up carrying her to their room he tries placing her on the bed but of course she refuses to let go. So he does the only logical thing. He takes of his shoes and hops into bed with her sighing as the girl nuzzled herself onto his chest clearly comfortable.

'this girl is going to be the death of me' he thought as everything went black.

Damian's POV

I woke up and felt that I was hugging something warm. I pull it closer to me not wanting to loose it warmness. My bare chest- wait what. Memories from yesterday flash through my mind.

I don't remember taking of my shirt and wasn't her t-shirt long sleeve. I slowly get out of bed being careful not to wake her up.

I curse raven as I see that I only have a pair of shorts as night wear. I decide to take a shower.

3rd person POV

Marinette woke up. She looked around remembering what had happened.

"Oh" she says looking at what she was wearing.

'I didn't go to sleep in these' she thought looking at the Robin themed pyjamas 'did Damian undress me' she thought blushing 'no he wouldn't, would he?'

Her thoughts are interrupted by Damian coming out of the shower with only a towel covering her bottom half because he thought she was still asleep.

Marinette squeaks covering her now red face. Damian doesn't know what came over him but he smirks.

"What's wrong Angel like what you see" he teases making her blush even harder from beneath the covers. He comes closer to her snatching the covers from her hands immediately regretting it.

She had on Robin themed pyjamas which consisted of really short shorts and a crop top. It shows of quiet a lot. He blushes at the sight slightly backing away.

"What the has the little kitty become the mousy" she asks smirking cursing her aunt Selina. Damian was clearly amused.

"You flirting" he asks raising an eyebrow.

"It's in my nature I am a cat after all. A black one" she answers shrugging.

"I know with hypnotizing blue eyes" he says staring at her. She blushes doing the same.

They lean closer and closer towards each other and closer the gap between them. They share a sweet kiss before pulling away both cheeks red.

"Marinette, angel I love you" Damian says wanting it over and done with.

"I love you too Damian Wayne" she says as their lips meet again.

Time skip

Two days passed and the titans decided it was about time the two were set from the snow globe. Chloe was coming back from her case in a few days and she would not be happy.

They expected a lot, glares, being sweared at, giggling, threats, swords to the neck and of course a lot more. What they didn't except to find, well most of them, was Marinette sitting on top of Damian's lap on the sofa them having a hot make out session.

They decide to leave the two alone for a few more hours.

"May you please trap me in a snow globe as well" Jason says still mildly in shock.

"Okay" Rachel says bringing out a small snow globe and shrinking him teleporting him inside.

"Hey this is not what I meant" Jason shouts as Raven gently shakes the globe. "Is this glitter, Jason Todd doesn't do glitter" he shouts banging the glass harder pink glitter hitting his leather jacket. "Raven"

Meanwhile the two lovers were snuggling by the fireplace watching a movie glad to be trapped in a snow globe.

✨✨✨

Yes to all the dirty minded people. Nothing intense happened between the two. Anyway please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️