Bonus for royalty

(I really wasn't planning something like this but someone asked for a part 2 and I just can't say no. Warning this is going to be very short)

3rd person POV

Marinette giggled at beast boy's statement pecking Damian on the lips making his siblings coo as he blushes.

"Well I guess you can say something like that" Marinette says. "Relax Dami they gonna want to ask questions. Some stupid yes but you should learn to be patient"

"So we going to ignore that he got married and didn't tell anyone especially his best friend" Jon says.

"Oh his your best friend he's so cute" she says teleporting to his side and pinching his cheeks. "Dami can we keep him" she asks giving him the baby doll eyes.

"Angel you can't-" he says to be cut off by his wife's to cute to resist face "sure sure whatever you want"

"Yey your mine now" she squeals squeezing the life out of the boy.

"Did I just loose my son to a immortal goddess Queen who is married to Damian" Clark asks making some snicker and others straight up laugh.

"Well you don't hear that everyday" Wally says.

"Damian has a weakness" Dick mumbles.

"If you weren't married to Damian I'd definitely think your Bruce's daughter" Babs says.

"Nope my current parents are the Goddess of creation and God of destruction" Marinette says.

"That would be us" Plagg says coming out followed by Tikki making most of them yelp.

"Oh please you'll get used to them" Marinette says now on top of Damian's lap..

"Angel your doing it again" Damian warns.

"Dami this is who I am and I know very well you love me do you not" she asks tilting her head to the side. Damian bites his lips resisting the urge to kiss her there and then.

"I do" he says sighing in defeat making Marinette giggle.

"Seriously people blue eyes, black hair and future serial adopter am I the only one who sees it" Babs asks.

"Nope" the whole room says.

"Are you sure you had an arranged marriage" Green lantern asks earning a glare from Marinette.

"Yep" she replies. "Anyway I couldn't be the billionaire play boy's daughter" she says making them snicker. "My parents were Paris 's best bakers and were killed right before my eyes because they choose to believe me over a liar who was trying to ruin my life" she says in a strangely calm tone.

"Wow you don't show any emotions what so ever saying that" Stephanie comments.

"Living with God's and really old people for 3 years makes you lack in many areas especially after spending a year not being able to show emotions because of a crazy terrorist" she says glaring at Green lantern again.

"Okay lady what's your deal" he says.

"4 years ,3 months, 1 week, 5 hours and 2 minutes ago you received a call from me asking for help and you brushed it off as a prank. I was 12 years old at the time and you made my life living hell" she says glaring at him.

Everyone is silent as green lantern begins to pale up. Jason just laughs again.

"Pixie I don't know how you do it first you walk i here like you own the place, scare wonder woman and aqua man half to death, scare everyone, confuse them, tame demon spawn, sit on the table filing your nails while everyone is too scared to stop you, adopt superboy somehow convincing demon spawn to join you and finally silent a room of superheroes while possibly scaring Hal for life. You know what you are now officially my sister I like you" red Hood says.

"One I do own the place and can erase it from existence, two scaring and confusing people is what I was taught to do to get myself out of sticky or uncomfortable situations, three I'm Damian's only weakness, four I have completely no problem with you adopting me as your honorary sister wouldn't be the first time and finally ever call Damian demon spawn again and I'll strangle you with your intestines" she says with a smile making them shiver.

"Noted" he says as Damian laughs his head off.

"I have a filling things are going to get weirder around the manor" Tim mumbles.

"Yes they are and I do not sleep" Marinette says making him beam as the others groan.

"Yes you do" Damian says.

"No I don't" Marinette says firmly.

"Yes you do"* Plagg and Tikki say at the same time.

"No I don't" she says once again.

"Mari" all three shout.

"Fine I'll try" Marinette says grinning

"I'll make sure of it" Damian says kissing her forehead raping his arms around her.

Of course time went by and Jon surprisingly seemed to be spending more time at the manor much to Mari's pleasure.

Turns out the girl was good at everything and soon earned everyone's love and respect. You don't know how many times the Wayne's had walked into the to making out.

They swore that they were worse than Selina and Bruce. Their excuse was they hadn't seen each other in years could you imagine not seeing the one you love in that long.

They of course understood. They wouldn't want the same happening to them. At the age of eighteen Marinette and Damian got married.

The news of course had claimed that they was a baby coming up for them to marry so early. 9 months went by without even a baby bump and they of course shut up.

4 years later the Wayne's disappeared from the face of the earth. Gotham no longer needed vigilantes as it's crime had decreased dramatically in those 4 years with the insane becoming sane again thanks to all the creation magic the place was exposed to.

They were a lot of thoughts at to what happened to the Wayne's and later Kent's. Top on the list was people claiming they had stopped aging and were God's living among man.

The two families if course went back to Tibiet having been immortal awaiting for the next time they are needed. They did indeed go out into the world but in disguise.

✨✨✨

Not as short as I thought it would be. Good night people it's really late where I am. Hope you enjoyed my bonus. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️