Day 12: Soulmate AU

3rd person POV

In a world where soulmates are real. They show in varieties of ways. Dreams, strings... ECT.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng had never heard a soulmate bond. She had spent her whole life watching people get their soulmates while she had nothing.

Lila of course decided to use this to her advantage taking everyone she held dear to her. Everyone except Chloe, who too never talked about her bond because it was not visible and understood what the girl was going through.

Luka, who wouldn't believe anyone over Marinette or as he liked to call her melody. Kagami who wouldn't betray Marinette by believing that sausage haired brat. Jagged, Penny, Clara and a few other major celebrities.

So Marinette believed she didn't have a soulmate well that was until one very special day in class, second period. Marinette felt a tug but decided to ignore it.

She continued doing self study until she felt another one but this time stronger successfully pulling her out of her sit. Chloe looks at her in worry while the rest of the class glares at her.

She feels another tug pulling her towards the front of the class while she fights with the invisible force.

"What do you want from me... Chloe help" Marinette shouts. Chloe immediately stands up grabbing ahold of Marinette's waist trying to pull her back.

"She's clearly doing this for attention" Lila says.

"One of you idiots help" Chloe snaps. Kim immediately stands up.

"She can't be that heavy" he says pulling the girl back, struggling hard. "Wow guys she ain't kidding"

"No dah" both girls say at the same time.

'come.... Gotham' the wind whispered into her ear.

"Why the heck would I go there" she shouts trying to fight this invisible force.

'soulmate' it answers making her gasp. Everyone is now staring at the girl in confusion.

"Ok then" she says making the force release her falling into Chloe's arms while Kim stumbles back.

"Code S were moving to Gotham" Marinette says making Chloe blush. "Make that double S prepare the jet"

Everyone was confused. Code S? Jet.

"Bye suckers I'm glad I don't have to see your ugly faces for a long time" Chloe says carrying Marinette like a her baby along with their stuff and a phone in hand.

Everyone is still staring at the door in surprise much Lila's annoyance.

I that's how the group found themselves sitting in a highly guarded mansion in Gotham. Marinette felt another tug.

"What now" she asks knowing very well it will answer.

'Gotham Academy' it whispered and just like that they were registered into Gotham academy.

The first day of school came by and they walk in heading straight to the office. Right after getting her schedule she felt another pull. She decided to of course follow it. The MPS follows behind of course.

.....

Damian woke up feeling a tug. He shrugs it vjcgxhcjcbogif. He gets ready for school heading to breakfast. Soon he's in a limo heading to school. He sighs getting into the school.

He feels a tug pulling him towards somewhere and for some reason he follows it Tim, Cass and Steph not far behind.

Both walk right into each other causing a bright light to illuminate the hall way. A tattoo appears on both their wrists. For Marinette it was demon horns. For Damian angel wings.

"Timmy" Chloe says hugging Tim.

"Hey Chloe" Tim says hugging back as Marinette smirks. They here a gasp from behind.

"Mari-him is that a red stripe of faith" Kagami asks.

"And a yin and yang necklace" Luka says.

"It seems that you one of the very rare people demon spawn" Tim says "you have all the bonds"

"WHAT" they all shout at the same time. Stephanie squeals hugging the four.

"New siblings" she says.

Bonus.....😝

"Breaking news the youngest Wayne has finally found his soul my. Who has already made a name for herself as Gotham's angel. The demon gets himself an angel" Louis says as a picture of Marinette and Damian on a picnic sharing a kiss appears on the screen. "Don't they make a good couple"

"WHAT" Alya shouts showing the rest of the class the picture.

"She does have a soulmate" Julika says under her breath.

"And it's Damian Wayne" Mylene adds.

"Didn't Lila say her soulmate way Damian wayne" Alix asks. The class begins to look around for the lier who seemed to have disappeared in thin air. This is when they had realized their lives were ruined.

✨✨✨

Sorry for taking so long. I have a few more books to update so I hope your having a good holiday wherever you are. Please vote and comment.

Jenny❤️❤️❤️