Day 16: Royalty

3rd person POV

"Who are you"  night wing asked as a girl came out of a mortal disturbing one of their meetings. Aqua man and Wonder woman immediately pale up freezing at the spot while Damian smirks.

She was wearing a beautiful newly improved guardian dress she had newly designed, black heels and a crown made up of diamonds alone to top it off.

Her midnight hair was down and the only makeup she wore was lipstick the rest was her natural beauty.

"I'm queen Marinette" she says.

"Queen aren't you a bit too young to be Queen" beast boy asks.

"I really don't know am I" she asks as questions begin to be fired towards her.

"SILENT MORTALS" she shouts in a godly manner making them all immediately shut up as Damian silently snickers. Marinette suddenly laughs shocking everyone. "I can't believe you fell for that. Plagg was right mortals are as dense as hell"

"What are you doing here" batman asks glaring making her snicker.

"You call that a glare" she asks making most gasp. Red Hood just begins to laugh.

"B can we keep her" Jason says still laughing earning a glare from Batman and surprisingly Damian.

"Please answer the question miss I don't care if your immortal royalty" batman says making her snicker.

"I'm not mortal.... Well not yet" Marinette says.

"What do you mean not yet" red Robin asks.

"Well Tikki goddess of luck says I'm the perfect candidate to rule over the God's along with my husband for eternity" the little Royal says.

"Husband but aren't you like 16" bat girl asks.

"It was a forced marriage I had to do it to keep my people alive" Marinette says.

"That sounds like a lot of responsibility for someone so tiny" Jason says. "Your a little pixie"

"Tiny yes. But dangerous as hell" she says giggling.

"What are you doing here again"Oracle asks.

"Oh right" she says teleporting in front of Robin bowing "Mon demon"

Everyone is clearly taken aback by this. She's the Queen of God's yet she bows down to what she calls a mortal. They even more freaked out when Damian begins to laugh.

"Angel stop messing with everyone" Damian says laughing. "Your scaring and confusing them at the same time. Even the smartest of them are confused"

"But Dami it's fun" she says making them gasp.

"Stop it" he says seeing people on the verge of fainting.

"Your wish is my command dear husband" she says smirking making some faint and others choke on their saliva.

"You just had to didn't you" Damian dead pans.

"You know you love me for it" she says pecking his lips.

"So why exactly are you here" Damian asks. Marinette hops on top of the table crossing her legs.

"Well Mon demon thalia has once again threatened my people" Marinette says.

"But aren't you like stronger than her alone" Damian asks making the girl roll her eyes.

"You know very well my people are against killing and this would be a fight to the death" she says making him sigh in defeat.

"What does she want now" he asks as the girls files her nails with a filer she got out of no where.

"She thinks this long distance relationship thing is not working out" she says making Damian sigh as he knew what she was doing.

"Angel stop with the personality changes your confusing everyone who isn't frozen in shock or fear and I think Todd completely adores you now" Damian says.

"Code names" everyone shouts.

"Tt she knows all y'all's identities" Damian says.

"WHAT" they all say .

"Your identities, your families and your deepest secrets that no one else knows" she says smiling evily as people pale up then laughing some more.

"You know our identities" red Robin asks.

"Yes Timothy a little research will get you a long way you should really learn that dear green lantern"Marinette says.

"What's that about Angel" Damian asks making her sigh.

"I asked for help with the Paris situation but a certain someone decided to put it off as a joke" she says before smiling. "How's your mother Diana"

"She's fine your majesty" Diana says bowing down.

"No need to bow" she says in a bored manner.

"Angel" Damian says.

"Yes Damian" she answers in a serious tone.

"Back to our conversation" Damian says. "One personality"

"I don't trust them" she says.

"They're superheroes" he says making her raise an eyebrow "well most of them"

"Fine" she says sighing "which one"

"Original"

"Ok Dami" she says being her sunshine self.

"Right now what does my mother want for me to come back to the league" Damian asks.

"No I threatened to burn the place down if she tried to force you back to that place" she says still smiling.

"So what does that mean" he asks making her put on a serious face.

"Your mother thinks that we will fall in love with other people even if I'm surrounded by very old man and God's and your as cold as ice. She has threatened to kill my people if I do not move in with you"  she says. "Which is completely stupid by the way"

"Father" he asks.

"Fine" Bruce sighs making red Hood squeal.

"Yes" he says.

"How are they going to react when they find out my other secret identities which I won't mention because I know someone's listening" she whispers.

"I really don't know" Damian says glaring at the Kents.

"So we all going to ignore that she's not only assassin princess but also a queen of her so called people and future queen of the God's and Damian her prince slash king" Tim asks.

"I like this one he's smart but is going to get old really quick with the little sleep he gets he'll have wrinkles by the time he's thirty" Marinette says.

"That's it I'm going to sleep" he says walking out the room shocking everyone.

"That's seriously all we had to say"Babs shouts.

"Well welcome to my crazy family" Damian says sighing knowing very well this would happen eventually.

"Great Alfred has already shown me to my well your room" she says making him blush as his teammates snicker.

"Yep a mini Alfred, badass hot pixie in one package. Is they any chance you have an older sister." Jason asks earning a glare from Damian.

"Aren't you gay" Damian asks.

"Not anymore" Jason answers.

"Hey" Roy shouts.

"I don't have any siblings or parents or family as a whole well except for my honorary aunts and uncles but that's it" she says.

"So since your royalty and all do you leave in a castle" beast boy asks making Damian facepalm.

✨✨✨

I just really needed to do this. I mean one thing led to another then boom. Anyway please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️