Day 3: Legend

3rd person POV

Long ago two nations rised. One was called the league of assassins the other was the order of the guardians. Both nations hated each other instantly even if their intentions were not so different.

The league of assassins aimed to rid the world of bad people through means of assassinating them. The leader also aimed to have a power of sort. He wanted ultimate power in short he wanted to rule the world, control the people.

The order of the guardians aimed to get rid of negative emotions from the world. But they used the God of distraction to get rid of it. They too aimed to control the people.

So in short thought both nations aimed to do good they were toxic environments to live in.

Fluff the goddess of time itself had seen the future and told both nations a legend.

'Legend has it two soulmates, yin and yang will be born into both nations separately. They shall fall helplessly in love and this will either join the two nations to one making them stronger and more powerful than ever or completely destroy them. We can not be certain for the future is not set in stone'

Ra's looked at this oracle once again growling. To think that his nation may fall because of love. Disgusting.

The guardians on the other hand were panicking. How the heck were they to know what these soulmates would do to their nation.

Years later two children were born into the nations both complete opposites of each other.

Damian was born into the league of assassin's. He was also trained as one. He was a little demon. He has always had a dark aura around him. He was cold and to most rude.

Marinette was born into the order of guardians. She was a little angel. Trained by the God's themselves. She had always had a light carefree aura surrounding her. She was known to be a little ray of sunshine. Warm and nice to everyone she met.

Both children complete opposites with the same destiny. To one day lead the nations.

Funny enough both nations soon fell. For the assassins it was thanks to Lady shiva. For the guardians it was thanks to an incompetent guardian.

Both future leaders managed to escape death. While most weren't so lucky.

Time skip
Marinette's POV

I'm Marinette just a normal girl with a normal life. Well maybe not that normal if you've been disowned by your adoptive parents and adopted by a rockstar. On to of that you stay with the mayors daughter when your new adoptive parents are on tour.

Not that normal if you are the most hated person in Paris at the same time most loved. If your a superhero that saves everyone's lives everyday. If you are like the God of God's themselves.

Of your secretly princess of the guardians and are expected to lead soon but you want nothing to do with them.

I decided that they was too much stress in Paris and took up uncle Jagged's offer to go to the Wayne gala. I know I still call him my uncle even if he adopted me. But he's cool with it.

I'm currently in a limo heading to the gala praying to the God's that they is no akuma attack.

Damian's POV

I'm currently getting ready for another one of Father's galas. Who knew that Batman the I am the night guy help galas and made small talk with stuffy, full of themselves rich people.

Time skip

The gala has been going on for quite awhile now and I feel completely miserable so I go to the balcony to breathe to find someone already there and it's a girl.

'great🙄'

Marinette's POV

The gala was becoming to much do I go to the balcony to breathe. A few minutes later I hear someone approaching. I sigh turning around to be met by forest green eyes.

3rd person POV

Two soulmates stand staring at each other in the balcony during a gala. Two soulmates meet for the very first time. The legend resists itself in their heads.

"I'm Damian Wayne" Damian introduces himself to his soulmate.

"Marinette Stone" Marinette says.

Both still staring at each other.

"Wanna dance" he asks and of course she agrees.

Time skip
2 years later

Two soulmates stand in the middle of two destroyed nations. Having used Plagg to completely destroy them but avoid killing. They watched as long set the now empty nations ablaze.

They smiled having fulfilled their destiny. This way the Legend after all.

✨✨✨

I had completely no idea what to write so here you go. Hope you like it and please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️