Day 17: De-aging

(ok at first I was going to do a Marinette de-aging one shot but then someone beat me to it. So I'm going to try again because I want to do something I'm sure no one else will think of I'm going both ways. This is going to be interesting for me as well because I have to find a way to make it actually work. Wish me luck)

3rd person POV

Marinette and Damian grew up together in the league of assassins. They were betrothed at the age of five, fell for each other at 6, separate at 10, had separate lives for 6 years with hero duties and find reunited at 16.

It was one day after the reunion. Marinette was nervous. She was about to meet her husband's family and she was 16. She took a deep breath entering the living room being led by Alfred.

"You must be Damian's girlfriend I'm Bruce Wayne his father" a man with black hair says offering me his hand while staring at me suspiciously. She of course takes it smiling as she shakes his hand.

"Hello I'm Marinette" Marinette says before looking at them in confusion. "Girlfriend??"

"They think we're dating habibiti" Damian says entering the room.

"Hey Dami" Marinette says hugging him.

"Your not dating" the sleep deprived boy asks.

"No we're-" the say to be cut off by a bright light that illuminates the room. it disappears living behind a 6 year old Marinette and completely normal Damian.

"Dami" the girl shouts jumping on top of Damian who catches her.

"Angel you so tiny" Damian says.

"And you your do big, tell me how to get big too Dami please, we are married now and aunt thalia says we should share everything" the girl says giggling eyes shining. She is quick to put on a cold mask seeing as they were not alone.

"Married" the whole family shouts.

"Yes" Damian says annoyed.

"Who are they" Marinette asks coldly no longer showing emotions.

"They are people we going to ignore for now" he says "we have to figure out what happened to you"

"I could tell you that" Plagg says coming out of Mari's pockets making most of them yelp.

"Your cute in a dangerous bad luck kind of way" Marinette says giggling.

"I don't care what they say kitten your my true holder I'll not accept anyone else" Plagg says putting his paw on her face making her giggle. Dick coos at the cuteness.

"Plagg" Damian says.

"Right" Plagg says "you exchanged Marinette's with the Damian of the past" Plagg says.

"Oh how long will it last"he asks clearly not surprised.

"About four hours" the kwami says disappearing again.

- in the past -

Damian was about to sneak up on his  wife when a bright light illuminated the room. It disappears leaving behind a grown up version of Marinette.

"Who are you" he asks as Marinette looks confused for a minute before realization dawns on her.

"Dami don't you recognize me" she teases making him stumble back.

"Your, your-" he says at a loss for words.

"Marinette from the future Dami" she says picking him up. "I forgot how cute you used to look" she say making him blush "Tikki how long will this last"

"4 hours Marinette" Tikki answers.

"Great is it our free days" she asks earning a nod. "Want to have some fun" she asks opening a portal earning a nod from the smirking boy.

- back to the present -

Damian, his siblings and tiny Marinette were currently sitting in the cinema room watching a disney movie. Marinette was still offended by the fact that the princesses needed a prince to save her.

"I don't need to be saved by some stuffy dressed up guy" Marinette says rolling her eyes.

"So cute" Dick squeals.

"Demon spawn she doesn't need you in her life" Jason laughs earning a glare from the girl.

"Please refrain from saying things that might lead to your death" Marinette says smiling sweetly but eyes screaming danger making all the siblings shiva. "Dami did you finally escape the league and your mother like you always wanted to" the girl asks yawning.

"Yes you did as well angel" Damian says as the girl snuggles into him "you grew up to be a beautiful young queen of the assassins enemy actually. You protect the world everyday keeping the balance to the world. You fight of liers and bullies and still manage to keep a smile on your face. I would swear you weren't an assassin in the past. You still save them all knowing very well they torture you. You never alone Angel because I love you"

"You love me" she asks yawning again as the siblings stare at him in shock.

"More than anything" he answers.

"I might not be sure what love is yet but I think I love you as well mon demon" she says falling asleep right there and then and Damian not so far behind.

In the past

Damian and Marinette got out of the portal after a fun day out.

"Do I ever get to escape this place" Damian asks.

"Yes and you grow up to be a superhero. You'll have a lot of siblings which you don't admit but you love. They love you too by the way and a cold but caring Father. You'll finally be happy Dami" Marinette says.

"I can't be happy if your not there" Damian says making the girl giggle as they snuggle in the bed.

"I'll be there. Sooner or later I promise" she says.

"I think I love you angel" he says yawning.

"And I love you demon" she says as they fall asleep.

They loved each other young or old.

An hour later both woke up to the flash of a camera light. They look at each other seeing they have fully grown once again.

"I love you angel" Damian says.

"Love you too mon demon" Marinette replies.

✨✨✨

Yes some tooth rottening stuff. Hope you enjoyed my little one shot. Please vote and comment.

Jenny❤️❤️❤️