Day 9: Book

3rd person POV

Another akuma had broke loose in Paris. This one was a librarian from Marinette's school. She had bonded with the girl when she came into the library to hide from well the whole school.

The librarian knew that the whole school was full of idiots but this girl was an exception. She spent a lot of time on her work self studying almost everything because their main teacher was practically useless.

She'd find her designing and writing new songs anything to push her forward. That's the problem the girl worked to hard. She claimed to have no friends only a uncle, aunt, cousin and a few other people were by her side.

What got the sweet woman akumatised was Lila Rossi. She had come into the library taking out a book. She had seen Marinette and had taken the opportunity to embarrass her.

"Oh Marinette can't find your true love so you choose to fantasize in a stupid romance" she shouted not taking account to the fact that the girl was writing notes from a text book.

Marinette rolls eyes ignoring the girl. The librarian however fumes. This was the witch, the evil princess that was threatening the petite, sweet little princess she's come to see as a niece.

She growls seeing that this sausage haired brat had ruined the poor girls life. Taking away even her parents. Anger boils from the very core of the woman.

This of course attracts an akuma.

"Author (lame I know)" Hawkmoth  says "I am Hawkmoth. Your poor princess has been wronged. I give you the power to rewrite her story do you except"

"Yes Hawkmoth" she says as Lila smirks thinking she had won. Marinette gasps as she she's her beloved librarian had turned into an akuma.

She immediately grabs Lila and then Marinette. Transporting them to the Eiffel tower. Paris shakes as it is transformed into a castle with them in the highest tower.

In the center they is a glass casket similar to the one snow white had. Marinette soon falls unconscious as our own sleeping beauty and is placed inside the casket. Her outfit is transformed into a baby pink sweet neck dress.

It was knees length. On her fit were a pair of simple glass slippers. Her hands were placed on her chest and her breasts were slightly visible. Her skin naturally pale.

Eyes closed with her natural eyelashes. She had pink lipstick and her cheeks were naturally rosy. Her midnight hair was flowing down her shoulders with a single white rose in her hair signalling purity.

She closes the casket turning towards the smirking girl.

"Oh she deserves all that's coming to her" Lila says.

"Right you are" author says. She had a book in right her hand and pen in the other. She was wearing a purple dress with black stockings and gloves. Her hair was in a simple bun. Eyes pitch black. "Your gonna be one of the main characters in my book"

"Really who am I gonna be" Lila asks.

"The serpent who threatens the princesses" she says pushing her of the castle window as the girl transformed into a large brown serpent will sharp olive green eyes. It rapped itself around the large castle as the author smile. She went to the very to of the tower.

"I summon all her lovers" she says as smoke fills the city.

There stood Chloe, Kagami, Luka, Nathaniel, Aurora, Melene , Marc, timothy Drake, Chat Noir and Damian wayne.

"Competitors" the author said "you are to rescue the princess from the serpent-"

"Who exactly is this princess" Cat Noir asks in a bored tone cutting her of.