Day 5: sweater

Marinette's POV

Verse 1]
I still remember,

third of December,

me in your sweater

I sang thinking back to the past. Where she would walk down the streets of Paris with Adrien wearing his sweater because she got cold.

You said it looked better on me than it did you

I thought back to all the times Adrien would compliment me saying I wore it better than he did. I of course would blush like an idiot.

Only if you knew, how much I liked you

That was the time where I was still madly obsessed with Adrien. How much I used to love that boy it was unhealthy.

But I watch your eyes as she

Walks by

But of course he choose Kagami over me. How much my heart would break when I saw the love in his eyes as she walked by.

What a sight for sore eyes, brighter than a blue sky

How I  thought Kagami was better than me in everything possible including beauty.

She's got you mesmerized while I die

Adrien looked like a love sick puppy while I slowly died inside.

Why would you ever kiss me?

It confused me really. He was in love with Kagami but would still kisses from me when we were alone.

I'm not even half as pretty

I always thought I couldn't compare to her beauty so why.

You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester

He gave her his sweater. It used to kill me inside.

But you like her better

It was obvious even with the affection he would show me he liked her better.

(Wish I were Heather)

How much I wished I was her.

Watch as she stands with her, holding your hand

I'd watch them from across cafeteria holding hands while my best friend would comfort me. She really didn't know why I loved the coward.

Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder

I would shiva everytime he put his hand around her shoulder.

But how could I hate her? She's such an angel

I couldn't hate Kagami she is one of the few friends that stayed by me when Lila took over.