Day 27: falling

3rd person POV

Dedicated to AnnicaAndal

Marinette and her class were currently in Gotham on a school trip. Lila had decided that she'll drag the sheep to a karaoke bar. Marinette knowing they will get themselves in trouble tagged along with Chloe her best friend.

Damian had been dragged to the very same bar by his brothers and Bruce had decided to tag along. All was good until the class of idiots pushed Marinette on stage wanting her to embarrass herself.

Marinette sighed hitting random on the machine. Ironically it stopped at 'falling got ya' by Queen C who happened to be Chloe. Marinette had written the song but refused to sing it saying she was not in love with anyone. The beat starter and Chloe cheered glad her song was going to be sung by someone who could actually sing.

The day started ordinary

The class was shocked Marinette could actually sing.

Boys walking by

This had caught Damian's attention he was now staring at the girl on stage mesmerized.

It was the same old story

Too fresh or too shy

Marinette caught his gaze sending him a smile as she danced and sang.

I'm not the kind

To fall for a guy

Who flashes a smile

The class follows her wink only to be met by a boy who was around their age who was smiling at Marinette. Chloe squealed while the rest of the class fumed.

(it goes on for miles)

Don't usually swoon

But I'm over the moon

Marinette blushed as Damian winked back at her. She put her hand on her hear dancing along with the best. She slowly traced her hand down her face sending Damian an air kiss.

('cause he was just too cool for school)

And now I'm falling for ya, falling for ya

Damian of course blushed almost losing his balance. His siblings stared at him in shock.

I know I shouldn't but I

I just can't stop myself from

Falling for ya, falling for ya

Marinette smiled keeping in her giggle as she continued singing and dancing.

Can't hold on any longer

And now I'm falling for you

Chloe smiled knowingly as the two practically flirted with each other. She hoped Marinette would finally take the song as her own because she really sang it better then her.