❃ healer

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒆

"Severus! I was beginning to think that you had lost your way," The Dark Lord spoke, all of us sitting at Malfoy Manor's dining room table. "Come, we've saved you a seat. You bring news, I trust?"

"It will happen Saturday next, at nightfall," Snape exclaimed, taking a seat.

"I've heard differently, my Lord. Dawlish, the Auror, has let slip that the Potter boy will not be moved until the thirtieth of this month," a death eater exclaimed.

"This is a false trail, the Auror Office no longer plays any part in the protection of Harry Potter. Those closest to him believe we have infiltrated the Ministry," Snape said.

"Well, they got that right, haven't they?" The Dark Lord laughed. The older and most fit death eaters were to attack and take over the Ministry of Magic on August first. "What say you, Pius?"

"One hears many things, my Lord. Whether the truth is among them is not clear," our newest recruit spoke.

"Heh. Spoken like a true politician. You will, I think, prove most useful, Pius," he smiled.

"Where will he be taken, the boy?" another death eater asked.

To a safe house; most likely the home of someone in the Order. I'm told it's been given every manner of protection possible. Once there, it will be impractical to attack him," The Dark Lord answered.

"Ahem. My Lord? I'd like to volunteer myself for this task. I want to kill the boy," Bella said.

"As inspiring as I find your bloodlust, Bellatrix, I must be the one to kill the boy. However, I face an unfortunate complication. My wand and Potter's share the same core. They are, in some ways, twins. We can wound, but not fatally harm one another. If I am to kill him, I must do it with another's wand," he stood from his chair, walking around the table.

"Come, surely one of you would like the honor?" I flinched as his hand met the back of my chair. He began to chuckle, knowing it wasn't out of fear of him; it was out of habit.

"Mm? What about you, Lucius?" he opened his palm, waiting for Lucius to take his wand from his pocket. "I require your wand," he spoke sarcastically, amused at Lucius' hesitancy. He shakily took his wand from it's casing.

"Do I detect elm?" The Dark Lord snapped it's snake head decoration off.

"Yes, my Lord."

"And the core?"

"Dragon heartstring, my Lord," he spoke quietly.

Voldemort let out a sigh in satisfaction.

"Our younglings here will be sent back to Hogwarts under the supervision of our newest Headmaster, Severus Snape," The Dark Lord exclaimed, clapping his hands. "I believe, despite their age, they will prove quite useful,"

"Other than the brunette girl. She's far too empathetic; not to mention the girl's obvious weakness," a death eater chuckled.

"The girl is under the surveillance of Bellatrix, we cannot push her. I am under the impression that her fragility is purely due to her Father's idiocy. She will be trained as a healer under Mulciber the Second, therefore her empathy will be provided... useful," The Dark Lord exclaimed. "Mulciber will be, despite Miss Poppy Pomfrey's wishes, a healer alongside her in the hospital wing. Extra help will be needed shall the Carrows' punishments get... Out of hand."

Voldemort studied his new wand as he spoke.

"Send the children upstairs. Off you go," he waved us off.