❃ incendio

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO, one last smut for you horny mfs 🙄🖕

*VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

Five days later

They'd been attached at the hip ever since he'd been released from the hospital.

They followed each other around like starved animals, the constant need of a hand or an arm on the other, almost afraid if they let go, they'd lose one another again.

Penelope was now sound asleep in her crib after saying goodnight, Maybelle laying her head on Draco's chest as they sat snuggled on her two bedroom apartment's living room couch, watching TV.

"We should start looking for houses," he mumbled into her hair, planting kiss after kiss on her forehead, nose, anywhere his lips could roam freely.

"What kind of house?" She asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Whatever you want," he exclaimed, running his fingertips along her jaw, gently gripping her waist with his free hand.

"Something here in the city would be nice," she smiled softly, sitting up to straddle his waist, allowing him to pull her further into his embrace.

"I could buy us a penthouse," he said lowly, hands trailing down to her thighs, letting out a groan as she began to plant small kisses along his neck.

"I'd like that," she smirked against his collarbone, licking and nipping his skin as his hands roamed her body, the both of them absolutely touch starved.

"I know where you're going with this, Flower," he said quietly, guiding her hips against his, "are you sure?"

"Please,"

"But Penelope-"

"Remember this handy spell you used to use called muffliato? Or is your brain still a little fuzzy?" she chuckled, wrapping her legs around him as he picked her up in his strong arms.

"You're real mischievous, you know that kitten?" he placed her down on the bed before muttering the silencing spell with a shut of the door.

"I've really missed hearing that," she exhaled in satisfaction, his fingertips gently removing the oversized t-shirt from her body.

"Have you, now," he chucked, voice low and gruff as the stubble on his face rubbed gently against her neck.

It made her heart flutter.

The schoolboy she'd fallen in love with had come and gone; he'd grown into a man.

Draco removed his shirt, only to reveal the three claw marks from the beast he'd defeated during The Battle of Hogwarts. The three scars now lay etched into his chiseled figure as he towered over her, messy blonde hair parted carelessly to the side.

His hand met the hem of her underwear, pressing a thumb against her clit as his pointer finger rubbed against the wetness pooling between her thighs, making her whimper out in pleasure.

"The things you do to me, Flower,"he let out a groan, his hard dick printing through his sweatpants.

"Can I make love to you, Flower? Please?" his thumb continued to circle her clit, making her moan.

"Yes," she swiftly nodded, letting out a sigh of relief as he began to suck and bite along her neck, his tongue swirling against her skin.

"Mine," he growled, his voice raspy as he removed her bra and panties, "this-" his fingertips roamed from her neck to her breasts to her thighs, "-is all mine."