❃ fuck you

quick psa before you start! I wouldn't call this book a slow burn, I'd call it a chaotic spicy toxic mess. They've known each other since they were little so obviously it's gonna be a bit different. The aspects of both Maybelle and Draco are so incredibly fucked up that toxic is kinda the only thing they know how to do. Their behavior will play into the plot line. Enjoy 🤌🤌

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒆

"Alright, who's up first?" Pansy poured firewhiskey into each shot glass, placing the bottle in the center of the circle.

"You ask," Theo nodded.

"Alright. Blaise. Truth or dare?" Pansy smirked.

"Truth," he sighed.

"Who'd you lose your virginity to?"

He took in a deep breath. "Daph."

"No way," I gasped, my mouth completely gaped open.

"We were drunk and bored, what more do I say?" Daphne shrugged.

"Naevah, truth or dare?" Blaise continued.

"Dare," she fiddled with her fingers. Naevah wasn't the biggest fan of this game, nor drinking. She smoked though, and she was damn good at it.

"Eat a tablespoon of salt," he chuckled.

"That is the most random yet disgusting dare I've ever been asked of," her face turned sour, mouth going dry at the thought. "Accio salt," she muttered, pouring some in her hand, proceeding to eat it, much to Blaise's amusement.

"Fucking disgusting," she washed it down with a sip of alcohol.

"Daphne, truth or dare?"

"Truth," she decided.

"Who was your first kiss?" Naevah smiled.

"May was, actually,"

"Is it just me or is it really gay in here?" Theo exclaimed, tossing looks around the room.

"It's definitely gay in here. May, truth or dare?" Daphne smirked.

"Dare," I said confidently, awaiting my task.

"Kiss Malfoy."

My heart seemed to stop beating, my gaze turning to Draco who'd been sitting silently the entirety of the game.

"No," I reached for a shot, but Draco caught me by the wrist.

"Are you sure, Cliffdane?" he said quietly, looking into my brown eyes. My chest felt as if I'd been electrocuted, my breathing completely cutting short at the feeling of his hand wrapped around mine.

"I'm sure," I swiftly picked up the shot glass with my free hand, downing it as his hand still rested on my right wrist.

"Ouch," Theo grimaced.

"You can move your hand now," I seethed, pulling my arm away from his tight grasp. The room went silent, Pansy downing another shot.

"Malfoy."

His eyes met my gaze once again, staring at me with all the hatred he could muster.

"Truth or dare?"

I could almost hear the gears turning in his head as he made his decision, unsure of how to play his next move.

"Truth."

An evil smile played my lips as I cocked my head to the side, staring right into his soul.

"Why are you such a manwhore?" I tucked my lower lip behind my teeth.