❃ in my sleep

This chapter is both smut and fluff, just skip the smut part as the ending is very very important. Unless you like smut. If so, you're welcome.

*VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED*

𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

Frost settled on the windows as soft snowflakes fell to the ground outside, blanketing the landscape with blinding light.

Draco had fallen asleep on the girl's shoulder as the train tracks rumbled beneath them, soft wisps of steam passing their compartment by as the Hogwarts Express trudged on, back towards Platform 9 ¾.

He hadn't slept the previous night.

He'd admitted what he'd done to Katie and broke down crying in her arms.

Times like those were the moments Harry Potter would never understand.

Narcissa picked the group up at the Platform, apparating them back to the Manor, which was seemingly quiet except for clinks of drinks and subtle laughs emerging from the kitchen.

"My darling girl," Bellatrix smiled, approaching Maybelle with open arms, gracing her with a tight hug as her expensive perfume engulfed the air around them.

"I missed you all, come come," she laughed happily, taking Daph and Pansy into her embrace as well.

"Theo, my handsome boy," Mrs. Nott approached from the kitchen.

"I see all the Mothers are here," Draco exclaimed, giving his Mum a small hug as the teens walked into the kitchen.

"Maybelle," her mother gifted her a small, timid nod, a glass of white win sitting between her slender fingers.

They were immediately shuffled into their bedrooms, despite the fact that May would be sleeping in Draco's, Daphne in Blaise's, and Naevah in Pansy's. The parents didn't need to know.

Maybelle had unpacked her bags, now reading a book on Draco's bed as he hunched over his desk.

"Fuck," he muttered, slamming his quill down on the table.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just- I'm fucking stressed," he ran his fingers through his silvery, messy hair.

"I'm sorry," she whispered gently, standing from his bed and sat down on his lap, wrapping her small hands behind his waist, placing kisses along his neck and jawline.

"I don't want my Father coming home, Flower," he whispered.

"I know," she trailed a hand up to his hair, grasping it lightly.

She adjusted her short skirt while sitting on his thigh, laying her head against his chest.

"You're really bad at hiding how turned on you are," he chuckled, bouncing his leg beneath her.

A small uncontrollable breath left her lips as she held onto his shoulder, tucking her bottom lip behind her teeth to keep quiet.

"Muffliato," he spoke, locking the door with his wand.

"Does that feel good, kitten? Do you like riding my thigh?" He placed his hands around her waist, helping guide her rolling hips against the side of his growing erection.

"Mhm," she hummed, but he stopped abruptly.

"Did you think I was gonna let you cum with your clothes on? Pathetic fucking whore. You're not gonna cum until I'm pounding my dick inside you," he growled, picking her up by the thighs as he pinned her delicate body on his bed.