❃ fireplace

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒆

"I really don't want to go, Daph," I sighed, sitting on Draco's lap as we trudged our way back to Hogwarts on the train.

"It's our first night back, it'll be fun," she whined, staring out at the snow covered grasslands.

"I'm tired, I don't want to go to a party," I complained, laying my head on Draco's chest.

"Why're you tired, May? Malfoy shag you after your new year's kiss?" Theo chuckled.

"Shove off, mate," Draco kicked his shin under the table.

"You should come, May. It's in the Ravenclaw common room, Draco can go with you, you only have to stay for like, an hour. Unless you and Malfoy had other plans?" She smirked.

"Stop it," I grumbled, "I'll come for an hour. That's it."

............

"We've been here twenty minutes and you're already drunk out of your fucking mind," Draco growled, keeping a tight hold on my arm as I reached for another cup of alcohol.

"I'm fine, give me another glass," I slurred, the colorful lights and blasting music overcoming my senses.

"Flower stop, you're gonna fucking black out," he caught me as I stumbled backwards.

"Give me another drink," I whined, picking it up in my hands as he tried wrestling it from my grasp.

"Draco, give it,"

"Stop it, Flower-"

The drink flew from my hands, soaking the front of my shirt in cold, red liquid.

"Motherfucker," I muttered, throwing the plastic cup on the floor.

"Shit, Flower," he mumbled, sitting me down on a nearby sofa, just outside the party.

"I'm gonna get you cleaned up, okay? Don't. Move." He ran off.

I sat shivering, my eyes blurring in and out as the echoes of the party music rang through my ears. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Hey," a voice echoed in my ears. I let out a groan.

"Are you alright, babygirl?" I opened my eyes to see a hand waving in front of my face. "You look cold. Who spilled the punch?" He asked, his eyes staring at my cleavage through the soaked fabric.

"It's none of your business," I said lowly, crossing my arms tighter across my chest.

He chuckled. "You uh-would you like to.. go back to my place?" the boy smirked.

"I'm not interested," I scoffed, looking up at him. I flinched back as he placed his forefinger under my chin.

"Come on, you know you want to," he said lowly, his expression growing dominant and angry as he gripped his hand around my wrist.

"I really don't-"

"Get off of her, you cocksucker," A handful of rags fell to the floor as Draco's fist met the boy's face.