❃ I love you, penelope

𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"Flower...."

Draco felt a soft hand in his as he slowly blinked awake, the blinding lights making opening his eyelids incredibly difficult.

"It's Astoria, Draco. You were in an accident.. Do you remember?"

"Where is Flower..."

"She's okay, she's resting, as should you," Astoria exclaimed, releasing her hand from his before leaning back in her chair.

"I need to see her.... Right now.."

"Rest, Draco. Please. Scorp just arrived downstairs, I have to go. The nurses need to run some tests," she exclaimed, turning to leave the room.

"You... don't understand.... Astoria.."

"I do, Draco. The doctors told me everything. It's okay," she assured him, softly shutting the door behind her.

Draco was now left alone with his thoughts.

His blood boiled in anger when he saw his Father in the hall through the small window in his door, ripping the IV from his arm as a series of alarms began to blare in his ears.

"Shit," he groaned, the loud, repetitive sirens making his head throb in agony.

"Agent Malfoy, I need you to calm down," nurses stormed the room, pressing the IV back into his skin as he eyed his parents through the now open door.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU, I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU, DO YOU HEAR ME?!" his Father looked slightly amused as Draco attempted to sit up, the searing pain in his shoulder making him groan out in pain.

"Sedate him,"

"No, please, please don't, I-I need to find Flower, please let me-" he begged as a potion was forced down his throat, the sleeping draught sending him back into a peaceful slumber.

One room over sat Maybelle, tucked in a hospital bed with Penelope spooned in her arms, the both of them sound asleep as the hum of machinery and soft beeps filled the silence.

"Mommy?" Penelope whispered, her small hand grasping her Mother's.

"What is it, Pen?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, baby," she sighed, stroking her daughter's soft, brown locks, "I'm okay."

"The man outside is scary,"

"What man?"

"The man with the long hair."

May looked outside, holding Penelope closer to her chest, brows furrowing at the sight of Lucius Malfoy, just outside in the hall.

Suddenly, the door opened, and inside walked Astoria.

"Astoria, how did he get out of Azkaban-"

"The windows are tinted, Lucius doesn't know where you're being held. I just said I was going to talk to one of the nurses," she exclaimed, sitting down in one of the chairs. "They shortened his sentence."

"Why would they do that?"

"He gave up information on other death eaters," Astoria scoffed, rubbing her temples with her fingers.

"Is Draco okay?" May sighed quietly, trying not to disturb Penelope as she curled back into a ball, back to sleep.

"He knows."

She felt the air drain from her lungs.

"What?"

"I've already arranged moving back into the Greengrass Residence with my sister and Scorpius, Draco will see him on weekends, I ordered the divorce papers as well, I didn't unbox half my stuff anyways-"