❃ boulder

thank you SO SO MUCH for 10k reads 🕺 please trust the process with these chapters, I promise you're gonna love it. don't forget to vote on each chapter!

My eyes fluttered open, blinking out the bright light overhead as snores emitted from the side of the overtly clean alcohol smelling room.

"Am I dead?"

"Holy shit you're awake," Theo winced as he hit his head on the wall behind him, jolting out of a deep sleep.

"You're in the hospital, May," I felt a soft hand in mine, blinking as my vision blurred in and out.

"Turn these fucking lights off, I can't see anything," I whined, Naevah dimming the lights from across the room.

"Do you remember what happened?" A nurse abruptly entered, taking my pulse as I stared down at the bandages on my arms.

"I went into a psychotic break and tried to kill myself, was that the answer you were looking for?"

Theo muttered an apology to the nurse, "sorry, she's a bit sarcastic sometimes-"

"I wasn't trying to be funny,"

"Maybelle I don't know how it's possible to be this annoying after you've been in a coma for three days,"

"Fuck you, Theodore,"

"Fuck you too, Maybelle-"

"Guys, please stop," Daph sighed, slumping back in her chair as she thanked the nurse.

"Why, May? Why would you do that-"

"I don't know Daph, maybe because all of us are being blackmailed by my boyfriend's Father into shutting our mouths, ex boyfriend actually, if you hadn't noticed, he has a fucking wife now," I snapped at her, ripping the IV out of my arm.

"May you can't do that-"

"I don't give a shit, I want to go home-" my wrists rattled against the cot's handlebars, "why am I in fucking hand cuffs?"

"You're under a 48 hour suicide watch."

"This is fucking ridiculous," I muttered, pounding my fists against the bed as my heart rate began to rise, nurses storming the room.

"Miss you need to calm down,"

"Why should I fucking calm down? You calm down, you need to-"

"You're pregnant, May," Naevah yelled, the room going silent as I stopped and stared at her.

"What?"

"It's Draco's."

"No fucking shit, Navs, what do you think, I shagged some guy during my psychotic breakdown?"

The room was silent.

"Oh come on, it's a joke, it's funny-"

"You're eight weeks pregnant. We really need you to calm down and take care of yourself, May. The baby's already been through a war and an attempted suicide, you're gonna give it PTSD before it's even fucking born," Theo huffed, taking my hand in his.