❃ she doesn't love me

*TW, the aftereffects of r4pe.*

𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"Get off of me,"

"Draco help me, Draco,"

"Please, please stop.."

She woke up drenched in sweat, alone the next morning.

Her legs were sore.

She dragged her eyes over her limbs with a sense of disgust.

Rope abrasions sat on her wrists and ankles. she'd been tied down.

She stood wobblily, staring at her naked body in the mirror.

There were dark hues of purple on her collarbone and around her breasts. A deep hand mark sat engraved in her neck.

She pointed her wand at each of her wounds. "Ornandum," she spoke shakily, the bruises temporarily beautifying into smooth, untouched skin.

She threw on her blouse and cardigan, putting her Slytherin tie carelessly around her neck.

The urge to wear pants didn't overtake her; that would draw too much attention. Instead she chose a slightly longer gray skirt with white stockings, shoving her black shoes over her feet as she stuffed her items into a suitcase, brushing her unkempt hair.

She looked somewhat normal except for the blank gaze on her face as she stared disgustedly at herself in the mirror.

He'd used her again.

For the first time in eight years.

The others were already at the breakfast table as Maybelle trudged her way downstairs, leaving her suitcase by the door before smoothing her skirt and sitting down. She was suddenly terrified as Draco sat next to her.

What if he noticed something?

What if her beautifying charm hadn't worked? She had double checked to make sure no bruises were visible.

She was silent as she sat next to him. No apology. No forgiveness. He ignored her, as though she didn't exist. As though she was dead to him.

She could feel her Father's eyes burning through her with evil passion.

How badly she wanted to jump into Draco's grasp, escaping those evil green eyes only to dive into his blue ones. He was her safe place.

She couldn't eat. Nobody had noticed her untouched food as they all stood to apparate to the Platform.

She stomached her nausea as they landed, the platform bustling with students. Everything had darkened. Parents were terrified to send their children back to Hogwarts. Nothing felt familiar.

She stared blankly out the compartment window as the train pulled away. There weren't enough seats in the compartment for her. She'd debated asking to sit on Pansy's lap but she wouldn't be able to stand the physical touch.

Instead she sat in an empty, enclosed compartment, all alone with the door locked shut. Her knees hugged her chest as she watched the terrain. A sudden pull at the door lock made her jump.

It was Ginny.

She stood to open the door, staring at her intently. "What do you want?"

"There's no seats left. I know we're on shit terms, but, do you mind if I sit across from you? I'll be quiet. It's just me and Arnold," she pointed to the purple pygmy puff that sat on her shoulder.