❃ regret

Go on, press play miss gurl

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒆

I'd woken up in Draco's bedroom.

"Malfoy?" I sat up groggily, rubbing the hangover from my eyes as sunlight filtered in through the black lake, illuminating his window.

He was nowhere to be seen.

I checked his bathroom, his closet; he wasn't here.

He'd left me.

"What a fucking dick," I muttered, standing with sore legs as I threw my dress back on, sneaking through the hallway back to my dormitory.

Daph and Pansy were already awake, Naevah snoring loudly into her pillows.

"Would you like to tell us where you went last night?" Daphne asked, the two of them sitting with their legs crossed on my bed.

"Would you like to tell me why you were sticking your tongue down Blaise's throat last night, Daph?" I smirked, diverting the attention away from me.

"Fine, we're even. Even though I saw Draco feeling you up last night, so, where'd you go? His dorm room?"

"Actually, yes," I bit my lip, sitting down at my desk.

"Uh oh, what'd he do?" Pansy rolled her eyes, already anticipating the worst case scenario in her head.

"He left me, I woke up by my fucking self," I huffed, throwing myself in Pansy's lap.

"That little shit," Daph yelled, "although I can't say I'm surprised,"

"I'm gonna chop his dick off, this is why I go for women," Pansy rolled her eyes.

"I told you it was sexual tension," Daph punched me in the arm.

"Can we go eat? This is all very overwhelming and my anger is making me extremely fucking hungry."

We trudged down to the great hall, Ginny and the golden trio very strangely shooting me a dirty stare as I sat down at my table.

"Why'd they look at me like that?"

"Dunno. Where's Malfoy?" Theo said, shoveling a piece of toast covered in cinnamon sugar into his mouth.

"Left May aft-"

I covered Daph's mouth with one hand, muffling the words that came out of her mouth.

"I'm not even gonna ask," Blaise shook his head, looking back down at his book.

"He never skips breakfast with us," Naevah joined in, sitting down with her scrambled eggs.

"He never leaves after some good action either-"

"Shut up," I hit her shoulder with my elbow, earning a small wince as she shoved me back.

"You shagged Malfoy?" Blaise looked up suddenly, slamming his book shut.

"FINALLY," Theo yelled, people now staring at the six of us sitting at Slytherin table.

"Yeah, and he fucking left me after. Can you imagine that?" I very hastily stabbed my fork into my fruit salad out of spite, taking the ripe honeydew in my mouth.

"Actually, I can. I'm not at all surprised," Theo sighed.

"That's what I said," Daph butted in.

"If you see him, please don't mention it," I stood from my seat, making my way from the great hall.

"Maybelle, Maybelle!" a boy's voice called after me, following me into the hallway.