❃ skipping dinner

*VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒆

"Is it bad?" I asked as Draco replaced my bandage. I was on the last day of rest, full of energy as Draco had forced me to stay in his bed for the entirety of the week.

"It's completely healed, you should be alright to walk now. Just be careful on it," he wrapped the new bandage around my calf.

"I just want to go on a fucking run," I huffed, crossing my arms.

"That's a shit idea, you could get hurt. But, we can get dinner," he pulled me up, as I gently placed my foot on the ground.

"Any pain?"

"No."

"Good, because I don't feel like carrying you downstairs," he chuckled.

"You could just carry me back to your bed," I bit my lip softly, reaching down to palm him through his pants.

"Oh could I?" he smirked, his tone husky as I abruptly ripped my hand away. "Come on, I'm hungry."

"Don't tease me, kitten," he said lowly, wrapping a hand around my neck.

"You'll get it later." I led him downstairs.

"Ah, here she is," Narcissa smiled at me, "How are you feeling?"

"Much better," I exclaimed, sitting down in my chair as Draco placed a hand over my thigh.

"I made pot roast for dinner. Dessert is pecan pie; the others as you may see have already eaten most of it. I apologize," Narcissa exclaimed, motioning to Pansy and Theo whom had whipped cream on their noses.

"You two are messy," Naevah laughed, wiping the side of her mouth with a napkin.

Draco's hand began to inch under my skirt.

"How are you doing, Pansy? I know Luna leaving must be difficult," Narcissa asked sweetly, taking another spoonful of pot roast.

His fingers met the hem of my underwear.

"I'm alright. I'll see her again soon, I guess," Pansy said sadly, taking a bite of green beans.

I gave him a glare as he pulled them to the side, holding my breath as his fingers began to circle my clit.

"What about you, Naevah? How's Neville?" She asked with a smirk, clearly ecstatic Lucius was out for the week on business. We could talk without any interruptions for the next six days.

"Draco, stop it," I exclaimed in a hushed breath as two of his fingers slowly pushed into me, gripping my fork so tightly I thought it may bend in half.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he muttered, curling his fingers inside of me as I stifled my moans with a cough.

"I'm not sure. I can't send him letters because... you know," she sighed.

"I'll work on getting you a private owl," Narcissa smiled.

"I'll be right back, I have to check something," Draco exclaimed, pulling his fingers out me, standing from his chair without having taken a single bite.

"Is he alright?" Narcissa asked, confusion in her eyes, "he never skips dinner."

"I'm sure he's fine," I assured her with a soft smile, taking another bite of roast beef before reaching for a slice of pecan pie.

We continued to eat, Draco still not having had return to the table.

"I have to go to the bathroom," I exclaimed, standing from my seat. I quickly and carefully made my way up the stairs. My stomach flipped as I approached his room, a soft groan emitting from the crack in his door.