❃ all over again

Please remember to star, it really helps me out 🥺🥺 thank you so much for the support, I promise the storyline does stay interesting, you'll have to see where it goes. Don't give up yet!

Maybelle was sentenced to two years of probation, which she could choose to serve under either MACAUSA or The Ministry of Magic, along with a month of house arrest which she'd be serving with Theo in a safe house away in the muggle world.

Before leaving for the safe house she had stolen Draco's rings, blankets, clothes, cologne, soaps, anything from his dormitory she could get her hands on to keep her sane.

Theo had to plea with The Ministry to allow him to stay with Maybelle; her mental health was crumbling beneath her and he was afraid she'd reach a breaking point.

George had been permitted to stay with Theo as well.

They would be Maybelle's neighbors.

Getting groceries, checking the mail and a daily walk were all that was permitted of them; trying anything else without the Minister's permission would result in a call to the ministry for their re-arrest. A tracking chip had been inserted into each of their shoulders.

Theo was the only one whom Maybelle would talk to.

Perhaps Daphne, Blaise, Pansy and Naevah were too ashamed. Felt too terribly for her. The guilt would consume them by even seeing her face.

"I got your mail for you," Theo opened the door, handing her the letter before sitting down on the couch, flipping the TV channel onto football.

"More Ministry shit," she rolled her eyes, throwing them half-heartedly onto the kitchen counter.

"Is this a joke, Theo?" she held up a letter, the ink purple, tied with a green satin bow.

"What're you talking about?" he stood, shoveling a handful of crisps in his mouth as he peered over her shoulder. "Holy fuck."

"Why is Lucius sending me letters less than two weeks after the war?"

"Open it," Theo exclaimed, clipping the crisps bag, shoving it back in the cabinet.

She read half of it before it slipped from her hands, the parchment floating gently to the ground. She collapsed into Theo's arms.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong? What'd it say?" he plucked it from the ground, holding it up with one hand, the other holding Maybelle up in his lap.

"Astoria and Draco are getting married?" he nearly screamed, ripping the letter in half.

"I'm gonna throw up," she stood from his arms, leaning over into the kitchen trash can.

"I'm sorry, May. This isn't your fault," he rubbed her back, holding her brown locks away from her face as she doubled over again.

"First I watch Bella die, then my Father gets the dementor's kiss, then I have to stay on house arrest for a month, then the love of my life who got obliviated right in front of me has to get married to my best friend's little sister," she blubbered, slumping down on the couch.

"I'm not your best friend?" Theo sat next to her, giving her shoulder a light nudge.

She nearly slapped him.

"Sorry, sorry. I know that look. I wish I could fix everything, I really do," he pulled her head into his lap, stroking her hair as she cried.

"I'm hungry," she sobbed, flipping the channel to food network.