❃ stop

*viewer discretion is advised*

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒆

I practically slammed Draco's door as I came back from my hospital shift.

"What's that about?" he jumped at the sound, reading a book on his bed.

"Had a scare with Ginny, The Carrow's nearly gouged her bloody eye out," I knocked my head against the back of his door in annoyance.

"I'm sorry," he stood, wrapping his hands around my waist, giving me a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Can we? Please? It's been nearly a month and I'm fucking stressed," I grumbled as he broke the kiss.

"Flower.." he sat back down on the bed.

"What's the fucking problem? I truly don't understand-"

"I don't want to hurt you, Flower. You don't just get over something like that," he sighed.

"So that's what this is all about? You not wanting to hurt me?" I practically laughed, "if anything you're doing more harm than good," I scoffed, rubbing my temples with my fingertips.

"No it's not, it's-"

"Look, if you're just not in the mood that's a different story, I'm not gonna force you into anything, but if you are and you're just pretending you don't feel it.."

His eyes met mine.

"You're making me feel like I'm-like I'm doing something wrong," I admitted, fiddling with the ring on my finger.

"No, you're not doing anything wrong, love," he took my wrist in his hand with concerned eyes. "Do you want to?" he leaned closer, his warm breath against the side of my neck.

"Yes."

"I'm not gonna be rough," he stood over me, running a finger over my jawline.

"I never said you had to be."

He nodded, sitting down on the bed, straddling me on his lap.

"Are you absolutely sure?"

I gave him a nod.

He pulled me further into him by my waist, soft kisses growing more passionate as his hands trailed down to my ass with a gentle squeeze, making me arch my back against his hips with a soft whimper.

"I've missed this so much," he groaned, nipping at my neck as I began to slowly rock my hips against his erection.

"Yeah? All you had to do was fucking ask," my hand slithered around his neck, wetness already pooling between my thighs from the friction between our clothing.

"Just because I'm being gentle with you doesn't mean I'm not in charge," he flipped me over, gently pulling my skirt from my hips, throwing it to the floor.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, okay?"

I nodded with a small gasp as his fingers slowly began to pump into me, his thumb rubbing circles over my clit as he leaned down to kiss me.

"You okay?" he asked gently.

I nodded, soft moans leaving my lips as he curled his fingers.

His free hand softly caressed my flushed cheeks.

"I love you so much," he mumbled against my neck, kissing down my collarbone as my legs began to squirm.

His other hand unbuckled his pants.

"Are you okay with this?" he asked, pumping his dick a few times with his hand, his tip meeting my entrance.

"Yes."

He slowly thrust into me, holding my hips with his hands.

Once he began rocking his hips everything flooded back.

"Please, please, stop," I begged, screaming as my limbs thrashed under his heavy body.

"Shut the fuck up," his hand clamped down over my mouth, muffling my screams as he harshly thrust inside me.

He was right.

I hadn't given myself enough time.

"Draco stop," I whimpered, "please stop," I squirmed underneath him, my breathing growing panicked as he quickly pulled out, wrapping his arms around my body.

"Shh, it's okay, I got you," his hand fondled my hair, "I'm so proud of you."

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry,"

"There's nothing to apologize for," he said, holding my head to his chest.

Despite the fear beating in my heart, a pool of arousal still sat knotted in my stomach as I eyed how hard he was.

Still in his arms, I wrapped a hand around his dick.

"What are you doing?" he groaned, my hand stroking his base. "Flower if you aren't comfortable I don't want to-"

"Shh," I held a finger to his lips, "let me finish you," I began to pump him up and down, his breathing growing uneven.

"Are you sure-oh fuck," he moaned, gripping the sheets with his fists so firmly his knuckles began to turn white.

I stood from the bed, getting on my knees as I began swirling my tongue over his tip, a large groan leaving Draco's lips as I took him further down my throat.

"Fuck, just like that," his hand tangled in my hair, "you look so pretty when your lips are wrapped around my cock, kitten."

He didn't push my head, but his hips began to slowly buck against my mouth as I felt his dick hit the back of my throat, hot tears running down my cheeks as he whimpered in pleasure.

"Your mouth feels so good," he moaned, "you like when daddy fucks your face, yeah?"

I nearly stopped for a moment as the knot in my stomach tightened. My eyes widened in surprise as I looked up at him, blush and embarrassment creeping onto his face as he realized what he'd said.

I didn't expect me to.. like it.

I whimpered on his dick in response, his thumbs wiping the tears from underneath my eyes as he let out a sigh of relief.

"Such a good girl," he groaned, "fuck, don't stop," he threw his head back in pleasure, the veins in his neck revealing themselves through his pale skin.

"Fuck-oh fuck, I'm gonna cum-I'm, oh-"

Whimpers left his lips as his warm cum shot down the back of my throat, swallowing every drop. He sat back down on the bed, flustered and slightly embarrassed. He quickly slipped on a pair of grey sweats, throwing me one of his t-shirts.

"So.. daddy."

"I don't want to talk about it," he groaned, burying his face in his pillow, laying down.

"I am not at all surprised," I sighed, nuzzling into the nook of his neck. "Thank you," I whispered.

"For what?" He asked, kissing my cheek.

"Caring."

"It's the least I can do, love."

I fell asleep in his arms, trying to ignore the grief in his ice cold eyes as he stared down at me, slowly stroking my wavy hair with his fingertips. His warm skin against mine felt like home.

𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒅𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒚 <3

~ 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝚒𝚕𝚢