❃ alone

Genie in a Bottle - Christina Aguilera (let's pretend this song came out in 1996 lmao)

*VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"You've been staring at her for ten minutes, mate, go get her," Theo punched his arm, shoving him forwards.

"I don't wanna bother her," Draco mumbled, crushing the tip of his blunt into the ashtray.

"Bother her? You serious? Go," Theodore pushed him once again.

"You're a fucking pest," he rolled his eyes, walking in her direction nonetheless. Draco's hands wrapped around her waist as he made
his way behind her, resting his head in the nook of her neck.

"What're you doing, Malfoy?" she breathed as she continued to sway, leaning her head back against his broad chest.

"Proving I want you," he whispered in her ear, gently biting her earlobe, trailing his hands from her hips, up her curves to her neck, holding her warm body to his.

She could hear his heartbeat increasing, both of them breathing heavily under the green lights, eyeing Daph and Blaise making out in the corner, Pansy and Naevah downing swigs of alcohol.

"Nobody's watching, Flower. It's just you and me," he spun her around, grasping her hips as she stared up at him with her big brown eyes.

She seemed to melt at his touch, his fingers grazing over her bare collarbones, hands moving over her body like a work of art. Her knees felt weak around him, avoiding his gaze as she stared down at the ground, her bottom lip tucked behind her teeth.

"Eyes on me, Cliffdane," he whispered, the smell of weed rolling off of his tongue. His eyes studied her carefully, darting from her eyes, to her lips, to her chest, everything about her absolutely alluring.

She was his drug; and after barely a taste, he was already addicted.

"Am I still a bitch?" she breathed, pressing her chest against his, his hands trailing down to her back.

"You're my bitch," he smirked, continuing to stare at her lips.

"If you want to kiss me, just say it Malfoy-"

So he did.

And it was ethereal. Both of their lips locked on each other's, never wanting to let go. His tongue dipped into her mouth as he cupped her cheeks within his hands, her hands grasping at his chest as they finally pulled away in need of oxygen.

Neither of them could speak, their foreheads pressed against one another's, breathing the same air.

Draco had finally tasted the spice of the firewhiskey on her tongue. He never wanted that taste to go away.

They continued to dance to the music, the only sound between the two of them being their heavy breathing as he pressed his hands against her back, it arching at the feeling of his pants pressing against her hips.

"Tell me you don't want me, Flower," he breathed, her hands wrapped around his neck as she rolled her hips against his body, a small, barely audible moan leaving her lips.

"Fucking hell," Draco groaned, letting her lips press against his once again.

The second kiss was more intense; the both of them knew they shouldn't be doing this. Her fingers grasped at his hair, his hands pulling her as far into him as possible.

The butterflies in her stomach had burst on fire, igniting her more than the foolish feeling of love ever would. Their entire relationship was built on the foundation of lust, and it was bound to crumble; but neither seemed to care in the moment. They wanted each other, and that was all that mattered.