x ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵐᵉ ˢᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ ᵒⁿ ᶠⁱʳᵉ

George watched Juniper from Gryffindor table, studying the way she stared around at the place as if she hadn't been here for the past six years

George watched Juniper from Gryffindor table, studying the way she stared around at the place as if she hadn't been here for the past six years. He'd assumed she'd do the same in potions class tomorrow, taking her trusted seat across from him and ask if he'd seen her crystals. She did it every year, ask him if he'd seen them but have them gripped tightly in her hand. She was a odd one, that Juniper, but he didn't hate her like many others did.

"That Diggory boy is to good for you, June, you're gonna freak him out." Draco spoke to Juniper knowingly after taking a long sip of his drink. Blaise gave him a eye roll, like he often times did.

"It was sweet." the darker boy said to the youngest Malfoy.

"It was human decency." Pansy corrected, siding with Draco which wasn't a shock. They were the same in many ways, only ever putting on some form of a act infront of others. Pansy was actually a sweet girl, the same girl that would cuddle up with Juniper when she'd be too scared to go to sleep. Draco was the same, he'd put on a tough guy act but she knew her cousin had a bit of good somewhere inside of him. They were the same, just as Theo and Blaise were. Juniper wondered if anyone was the same as she was, wondering if she had a twin flame like her friend group did.

"Would all of you shut your mouths." Juniper spoke annoyed as she twirled the sharpest knife in her hand, not taking her eyes off the end of it, "Why would you assume that a friendly jester means we're all of a sudden walking down the aisle?"

"You are not getting married." Theo shook his head in disapproval, "Never are you gonna get married."

"Thats what i'm trying to say!" Juniper explained with a crazy look, popping Pansy's fingers from next to her as she girl flinched and pulled away, "No one is listening to me though, non of you."

"I'm listening." Blaise said knowingly as Theo elbowed him, "All of you are overreacting, he was being nice and saving her from the bees, that d-"

"I didn't need to be saved, I can handle myself." Juniper said as she pressed the end of the knife into the table, wanting it to bend.

"Exactly." Theo explained with a nod of his head, "Still was kinda sweet though."

"Never say sweet again, Nott." Draco cringed at his words before swallowing his food, "It wasn't sweet, it was disgusting. He's clearly trying to swoon her."