x ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ

Blaise took off in a sprint toward Gryffindor tower the second Juniper took off

Blaise took off in a sprint toward Gryffindor tower the second Juniper took off. He didn't know where she went and how she escaped so fast, but he knew people that could catch her. Blaise hadn't known the password like Juniper had, having to yell from outside the painting, "Hey! Potter! Weasley! Anyone! It's about Juniper?"

The painting swung open as Hermione and George stood on the other side, staring at the distressed Slytherin in disbelief.

"Mother!" Juniper yelled at the top of her lungs, the birds flying from within the trees as she stood outside of her gazebo, "Mother! Show yourself!"

Juniper had been in shock as to what Blaise had told her, about the deaths she'd caused yet couldn't even remember. She could barley remember her mother, only small memories but far from anything else. She knew she was bad and evil, Juniper knew she was better off without her. Yet she was the only person that June knew would say something, "Mother!"

"Missed mummy?" Bellatrix asked, emerging from the shrubs with a smile at the sight, "I've missed you, darling."

Juniper stared at her. All she ever had was photos of her as a teen and a child, and then the ones when she was in Azkaban and looked her worst. Juniper thought she was beautiful, thought she was stunning. The shared similar traits, even she saw it. Their ridiculously similar, chaotic curls that sat so well upon their heads. The pair had the same pair of dark brown eyes, their noses nearly identical. She stood much shorten then Juniper had though, height being something she assumed she inherited from her father.

"Mum." Juniper said, she tried not to let her emotions over take her, but the second she said if she began to cry again, "What is happening to me?"

Bellatrix walked closer to her grieving daughter, a sad smile, "Your path awaits, daughter of mine. With me, and Theo, the Dark Lord."

"He killed Cedric!" Juniper defended him immediately with a look of disbelief, "And made me kill all those muggles."

"You remember?" Bellatrix asked, her face lit up as a dramatic gasp came from her lips.

"No." Juniper said back, rubbing her eyes and standing up straighter, "But I know. And I know that you hurt my friends parents."

"Muggles are nothing to you, darling. You've done the wizard world a favor." Bellatrix gushed, pushing Junipers curls out of her face to cup her cheeks. June knew she shouldn't have let her, but she couldn't remember feeling the touch of her mother ever, "I'm so very proud of you."

Juniper sniffled as she stared at her mother, lingering a moment. She realized where they stood, who she stood with once here. It had been hers and Cedrics gazebo, their place. Cedric. Her dead lover. Dead because of the Dark Lord. A man her mother worshipped.

Juniper slapped her hands off of her, "I don't want you pride. I want to know why you'd do this to me. Why you'd ever let me believe there had been a chance of him coming back to me? I can't remember, but I can feel it!"

It was true, Juniper could feel the pain in her chest at the thought of how she would react if she knew there had been any chance in Cedric being alive yet again. She knew that if someone had stood before her, telling her to kill muggles in order to get him back, she knew she would.

"That was only the start, Junie. Mummy's here, don't cry." Bellatrix tried, attempting to pull Juniper in but was pushed away. Juniper stared at her in disbelief, having her mother pull the same face and expression, "How could you? You're suppose to be better, that's what a mother does! That's what Aunt Andromeda did when she raised me! In the muggle world."

"Yet you killed all the muggles without any hesitated." Bellatrix said, her eyes wide like Junipers were. They shook in sync, "You're just like me, deep down. I see it in your eyes, sense it in your movements. You have everyone fooled, Junie. But i'm your mother, I know you better then you think I do."

Juniper took a breath, clutching her fist tightly, "I've killed people."

"You have." her mother nodded, "And you'd do it again."

Juniper didn't say anything as she let her tears fall, "Go, go now."

"Come with me." Bellatrix said, holding out her hand, "Come, darling, let us be happy together."

"I can't be happy with you." Juniper said as she stared at her mother, sniffles leaving her nose, "Please go."

Bellatrix gave a sad expression as she took a step closer, "We have a whole life we could live together. You're my only one, the center of my world."

Juniper let her mother cup her face again as she blinked a few times, "You love me?"

"The most." Bellatrix smiled, her rotten teeth on display, "Come with me, give us the life we never got."

Juniper stared, for a moment, she thought about how similar her and her mother actually had been. She remembered the amount of professors that had told her she was so similar in not only looks but personality to her mother. She'd had it said to her a number of times now, she never hated the idea of being like her mother as much as she did now, "Then why would you let him do all those things fo me?"

Bellatrix let Junipers face go as she backed up, "You'll understand one day, darling. Everything i've ever done, i've done it for you."

The black smoke appeared as Bellatrix went away immediately. Juniper stared at the space she was just moments before, thinking of her words over and over. She sat on the steps of the gazebo and looked up before shouting loudly, "What does it mean?"

kylie speaks

been waiting for
this moment since
the beginning of the
book!

been waiting forthis moment since the beginning of thebook!