x ᴾᵒᵗᵗᵉʳʸ ᶜˡᵃˢˢᵉˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴶᵘⁿⁱᵖᵉʳ ᴸᵉˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉ

Ron slapped his forehead as he looked toward the end of the Great Hall, "Whats she doing?"

"Must you be so obsessed with Juniper, Ronald?" Hermione snapped at him quickly, too early in the morning to deal with him yet again, "She's handing out flyers!"

"Flyers that could possibly murder us!" Ron's voice cracked slightly as he spoke, catching the twins attention as they looked over, "Do you not remember the howler she sent Harry last year? Face full of papercuts."

"So now you're talking to me?" Harry asked in disbelief from across the table.

"No!" Ron went back as his face reddened, looking toward Hermione who rolled her eyes.

"Oi! Lestrange!" Ginny called out toward the Slytherin girl. Juniper turned at the calling of her name, seeing Ginny waving her over. Juniper gave the Ravenclaw a small smile, handing them the poster before heading back toward the Weasley girl.

"Morning." Juniper greeted, "Any interesting dreams? I had one, just one though, I threw someone off the roof of Hogwarts."

"Bloody hell." Ron spoke as he avoided eye contact, his alarmed expression making Junipers eyes widen.

"They were okay, though!" she spoke quickly as Ron stared at her with wide, terror filled eyes, "I jumped after them, caught them, and fell into the lake."

"What a interest dream." Hermione said with a frown of her eyebrows and a violent blink, "Do you get those often?"

"Not always, most of my dreams take place in the Forbidden Forest, running through it." Juniper confirmed with a faint smile at the comforting dreams she'd often times have. Harry looked up at her with a blink of his eyes, wanting to ask if she'd written to Sirius recently but knew it wasn't the right time.

"What've you got there?" George asked as he eyed the flyers in her hands, propping his head on his left elbow to look up at her. Juniper flicked her large, nearly bulging eyes his way before smiling. She was beautiful when she smiled, a innocent and gentle way that was far from her usual nature.