x ᴬ ᴰⁱᵍᵍᵒʳʸ ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗᵐᵃˢ

"You're gonna be fine, it's just one night and two days

"You're gonna be fine, it's just one night and two days." George spoke, stumbling in the process of walking, Junipers arms around his waist to avoid being taking into the train, "You're acting like a leach."

"I'm not going." she stated, Fred's attempt to pull her away only caused Junipers hold to tighten around his twin, "The harder you pull me the tighter i'll hold!"

"She's not moving." Fred stated, trying to carry all three of their bags after the near hour it took to even get Juniper out of the hospital wing, where she'd been sleeping sense her fight with Pansy.

"He's right, she's not moving." Juniper agreed, nearly tripping over George's feet as they both tried to either walk or stop the other.

"Aw, bless it." George teased, rubbing Junipers head as she whined.

"I'm not ready to meet the parents! What if I scare them? What if they think this is wild and don't approve? What happens then? I jump out the window and high tail it back to Hogwarts?" Juniper ranted, causing some eyes to look her way, the three getting closer toward the Hogwarts express. Juniper tightened her grip on George, "Don't make me go, twins!"

"So cute, Junebug." George teased her while Fred draping her bag over her neck as she looked at him with wide eyes.

"Don't look at me, it's mum who won't let you come, not us." the Weasley boy said, putting his hands up in surrender and handing George his bags.

"It's true." George said as Fred walked off, looking down at Juniper who held onto him as if it were a life or death moment, "You're not going to scare them, you're gonna do fine."

"Not true." Juniper said, looking around the outside of the train, eyes wide with worry and clear panic as stress forming in every inch of her body, "We're so different, Cedric and I, they probably were hoping someone good and lovely."

George patted her head with a grin, "The Diggorys are only a few hills away from the burrow, if you feel like it, just head over there and Fred and I will keep you company in the garden."

Juniper wanted to laugh, imagining the three in the garden in the middle of winter, snow falling everywhere.

Juniper sighed, letting George go as she hugged her jacket closer to her. She looked beautiful in the snow, the way the snow flakes fell in her hair and against her dark skin, darling like and majestic, "This is going to backfire worse then the time I thought it would be a good idea to chance my uncle with his kitchen knife."