x ᴸᵒˢˢ ᴼᶠ ᴹᵉᵐᵒʳʸ

"It appears she'd been Obliviated

"It appears she'd been Obliviated." Dumbledore spoke as he scanned Junipers eyes, his wand lit as it made Junipers eyes light up a bright color, "What did you say you remembered last, Miss Lestrange?"

Juniper was silent for a moment, all eyes on her, "The rain."

"Maybe we should give her space." Dean spoke up as he eyed the girl who didn't look at anymore, "Somethings wrong with her."

"Nothings wrong with you." George defended Juniper quickly as he walked closer to stand by her side, "I'm not leaving her."

"Nor am I." Harry announced with a serious look on his face.

"Someone needs to tell her family, I could write to Tonks." Ginny spoke up, clearly thinking Deans idea was rather smart to give her space.

"Yes, and one of you notify Mr.Malfoy, would you?" Dumbledore asked as the group all feel silent, looking at each other to determine who'd be the one to do so.

Seamus sighed in disbelief, "I'll do it."

The lot began leaving Dumbledores office, George and Harry being the only ones to stay back with the silent girl and older wizard. Juniper jumped as she squeezed her eyes shut, the door shutting ringing in her ears loudly. Harry looked to Dumbledore worried, "Juniper."

"What is the last year remember?" Dumbledore asked her gently and calmly, much better then anyone else could.

"The rain." she repeated herself with a deep inhale, "I was running through the rain."

"From where?" the headmaster asked her.

"Here." Juniper spoke as her eyes stayed casted on her lap, hand twitching horribly. George set his palm on top of it to hopefully ease the spasms, only having his hand do the same, "From Hogwarts."

"What were you running from? Was someone trying to hurt you?" Dumbledore asked as Junipers whole body shook as her wide eyes watered horribly, "Take all the time you need."

"Nearly Headless Nick." Juniper said as she chocked slightly, "I-I asked him."

"Asked him what?" Harry pressured as Dumbledore held a hand up to silence him, watching Junipers every move.

"I asked him about being a ghost." Juniper said, a lump forming in her throat as her shaky body began to rock. George stepped back to give her space, looking to Harry worried, "He's dead."

"Nick has been dead for longer then Hogwarts has existed." Dumbledore spoke as Juniper suddenly threw the cup she had next to her at the wall, making the three duck.

"No!" the Lestrange girl shouted as her eyes snapped up to them, blood shot as tears rolled down her face, "Wheres Cedric? What did you do to him?"

Harry grabbed her, stopping Juniper for lunching at Dumbledore. The girl sobbed as she shook her head so fast it had to be giving her whiplash, "Cedric, he can't be dead, Harry."