x įµ‚įµ‰įµƒĖ¢Ė”ā±įµ–įµ‰Ź³

Juniper tapped her foot impatiently, staring at a certain Weasley

Juniper tapped her foot impatiently, staring at a certain Weasley. She groaned in annoyance, trying to wave her arms around to grab his attention, "Stupid little rat."

"Would you stop?" Theo asked he smacked her head with his free hand, the other holding Blaises, "Mcgonagall is gonna give you a detention."

"George won't look over here, I'm trying to tell him something." Juniper complained as she huffed, rolling her eyes as she took notice of his swaying with Fred at Mcgonagalls words about the ball, "Rat."

"Don't you wanna hear about the Yule Ball? I'm sure Cedric thinks it's a brilliant idea." Blaise teased as Juniper rolled her shes, sneaking away from Slytherin section and creeping toward Gryffindor. She saw Dean and Seamus glare at her from either side of Neville, Hermione giving her a knowing look and mouthing how she'll get in trouble.

"Oh, look who it is, Georgie." Fred teased as he nudged her brother and nodded toward Juniper who was walking toward the pair, "Hey there, demented."

George elbowed Fred at the nickname.

"You calling me demented would like we saying I wished I could set all gingers on fire." Juniper said as she stood next to George, raising her eyebrows toward Fred who gasped dramatically, "Maybe not all, just you."

"I'll have you know I think demented is just brilliant." Fred said to her with a knowing look, snapping his fingers.

"Well, I actually like most gingers, they remind me of little pumpkins." Juniper said with a nod of her head, "Sometimes I like to smash them with a hammer but most of the time I like to smell them and keep them in my room."

Fred and George shared a crazed look, George looked to her again as she hit him in the arm and pulled a small, well made potion bottle from her robe pocket, "For our finger popping potion."

"You're still on about that?" he asked with a sigh, Juniper nodded as he took it from her hands, "Suppose we could figure it out."

Juniper grinned as she went to open her mouth to speak before a specific sentence left Mcgonagalls mouth that had Juniper stiffing a laugh, "The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly centuries. I will not have you in the course of that evening behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons."