x ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵉᶜᵒⁿᵈ ᵀᵃˢᵏ

I MADE JUNE A PLAYLIST IF YOU GO TO ONE OF THE LINKS IN MY BIO SND FIND IT YOULL BE ABLE TO FEEL CLOSER TO HER!

"Not hungry, George?" Arthur asked his son who hadn't said much the whole dinner, picking at his food which was completely unlike him.

"Not hungry for christmas pie." he mumbled, drooping his fork, Ginny and Fred shared a teasing look across the table.

"Mum made plenty in the kitchen. She's still going at it." Bill confirmed as he slid into the spot next to Ron who was eating relentlessly, "What are you hungry for?"

"Juniper Lestrange." Fred said in a teasing manor, his voice changing as he giggled.

"Shove off." George said to him quickly, rolling his eyes.

"It's true." Ginny argued as Fred giggled.

"Shove off, you little-" George began before he was cut off quickly, this time by Ron who had a mouth full.

"It's true dad, worst i've ever seen, follows the lunatic around like a lost gnome." Ron said as Bill laughed at his youngest brothers words, Ron getting a smack in the head by George who was red in embarrassment.

"You know where she is right now, Georgie?" Fred teased as he circled the table to put his arms around his twin, "Snogging Cedric Diggory, or worse."

Goerge shrugged him off, standing up quickly and walking off.

"Aw, come back, Georgie!"

"George, we didn't mean it!"

"What'd you do for christmas anyway? I was expecting to hear some huge explosion all the way a few hills over." Juniper asked George after Hogwarts was back in session, the pair continuing to make Weasliper in the pottery room together considering they sold out around christmas time.

"Nothing really." George shrugged, putting the juniper plant in her hand as she tossed it into the pot, "What'd you do?"

"Over think, bite my tongue, ran into a owl." Juniper listened on as she grabbed the recently painted pot she made over the break, "I yelled at it for getting in my way, we got into a pretty big screaming match. Look what it gave me."