x ʰᵉʳ ʰᵃᵖᵖⁱᵉˢᵗ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳʸ

"Harry's got this brilliant plan to completely fight back over that stupid Umbridge woman

"Harry's got this brilliant plan to completely fight back over that stupid Umbridge woman. I wanna hex her." Juniper spoke as she sat in the snow, legs crossed as she shivered, "I wish you were here."

Juniper had left Grimmauld Place in the middle of the night and ended up infront of Cedrics grave, that was on a hill. She'd never gotten to see it before, not after she disappeared. She'd missed a lot about the after of Cedrics death, it made a horrible guilt form in her chest. Juniper placed her hand on the grave with a sad sigh, "I really do wish you were here. I wouldn't feel so lost all the time, and angry."

Juniper was almost expected him to talk back or something, sitting in silence for a moment as the cold snow hit her body, "I've got to get back soon, I just wanted to spend christmas with you another year. I lost the necklace you gave me last year, i'm so sorry."

Yet he didn't say anything back to her, she just stared at his engraved name a little longer before appariting back to her family home.

Everyone was asleep when she'd gotten back, Juniper made sure they all were before she left. But the fire burning in the living room caught her eye, remembering it hadn't been there when she left. Juniper took her boots and coat off, feeling the snow melt in her hair as she walked into the living room.

"George?" Juniper spoke up as he looked over his shoulder at her, "You're awake."

"I heard you leave." he said honestly to her, "You have heavy feet."

"I tried to cut them off when I was younger because I walk so loud. I still have a scar." Juniper said as she walked over to sit infront of him, "I passed out the second I saw blood though."

George shook his head in disbelief, offering her the rest of his pumpkin juice, which Juniper took, "Where'd you go?"

"A hill." Juniper sighed as she pulled her legs up to her chest, "A beautiful hill."

George look over at her with a sad look, "What Fred said-"

"Can we not talk about it right now?" Juniper cut in quickly as he shut his mouth immediately, "We will, just not yet."

"I'm sorry." he spoke said a sad look, "I know-"

"I'm not sorry." she said back as he stared at her, "It's okay that you feel that way. I just need more time, is that okay?"

"That's okay." he nodded his head, red in the face, "I never wanted to rush you, it's why I didn't say anything."

"I know that." Juniper nodded her head and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek, "Goodnight.

"Night." he said back, accepting the empty mug and watching her head up the stairs again.

Christmas break ended rather quickly, the awkwardness that hung in the air only made it worse. Juniper felt weird around Molly, knowing she hadn't liked her. She felt weird around her family because she knew they were worried about her lack of memory from her disappearance. But most of all she felt weird around George, because after Fred spilled the news about George's liking toward her, she was carful with what she did to avoid feeling like she was flirting. Thankfully, once school started back, it hadn't felt so weird being stuck in a house together.

"Make it, a powerful memory. The happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up. Keep trying Seamus." Harry spoke that evening in the Room Of Requirements, Seamus getting close each time but not pushing the full way through.

"June? You got it?" Harry asked as he walked over, standing by Junipers side as she twisted her wand in her hand.

"No." Juniper spoke, "Every time I think of something happy, something bad always follows."

"You've got this, don't let your mind manipulate you." Harry encouraged with a pat on her back. George watched Juniper a moment, seeing the sad look of her face as she took her stance and held her wand high.

"I think we should stay here forever." Juniper spoke as her bare feet dance around the marble gazebo, "We could turn it into a home, a small home. But I like small homes, easier to throw knives at walls."

"And you wonder why I don't let you cut the pasties." Cedric laughed as he looked up from the book he was looking down at, "I do like the idea of turning this into something. It's small, but it's only the two of us."

"Dumbledore gave me a lot of money after what happened with my mom, I could spend it on this." Juniper said, her eyes wide, "And we can get a pond, and I can try to catch a Centaur."

"What would you do with a Centaur?" Cedric laughed at her in disbelief, setting his book aside and focusing his full attention onto her. Her hair had gotten much longer, the wild curls hanging down her back as she spun around.

"Dunno, I like to look at them though." Juniper nodded her head and began stumbling when she'd stopped moving, "And I can sneak a dragon home after I become the next Hagrid."

"The next Hagrid you say?" he asked with a grin, holding his hand out as she walked over and sat infront of him, "Thats what you wish to do?"

"Not exactly. I want to work at Hogwarts though, finally bring Slytherin a decent professor. But I don't want to be a professor, I just want to teach about dragons and how to handle them." Juniper grinned as she leaned on her knees, "Sound cool?"

"Sounds brilliant." Cedric smiled, leaning over and pecking her on the lips, "You'll make the best non professor all of Hogwarts will ever know."

Juniper let out a scream as her wand jolted as her body flew back, knocking into the ground hard. She kept her wand rose, the bright like shining from the end. A hammerhead shark flew around her, disappearing into the air as everyone glanced over.

"You did it, Juniper!" Harry gushed as he left Hermione side to hurry over, "You've thought of your happiest memory."

When Juniper got to her feet, he saw the glistening of tears rolling down her face as her nose twitched in anger, "Liar!"

As she went to leave, Juniper stopped when the harsh banging from the other side echoed in the room. The chandelier above her shook, making George grab her wrist and pull her out of the way. Harry crept forward first, as the banging got louder. He suddenly flew from the wall, "Get back!"

The wall exploded from the other side, pieces of marble flying everywhere as Juniper cough from the smoke. Her eyes set on the lady in pink, standing on the other side with anger in her eyes, "Get them!"

kylie speaks

i was listening to
that billie song that
goes "if we had five more
minute" and cried bc it
may or may not have
reminded me of june
and cedric.

i was listening to that billie song thatgoes "if we had five moreminute" and cried bc itmay or may not havereminded me of juneand cedric