x į“±įµ—įµ‰Ź³āæā±įµ—Źø

She was a odd girl, Juniper

She was a odd girl, Juniper. So odd yet so beautiful and angelic. She seemed mad most of the time and if she didn't she seemed small, sweet, gentle like. She was a sight for the sorest of eyes, ones you'd only notice if you looked past the scary nature.

"Would you stop staring?" Hermione asked as she hit Ron with her books, "Its rude."

"She's a lunatic, that girl, creepy." Ron spoke as he stared over his shoulder at Slythrin table, twisting a knife between her hands as she stared around the Great Hall with wide eyes.

"Creepy is brilliant." George spoke with a snap of his fingers, "You're creepy."

"Am not." Ron defended himself with a scoff toward one of the twins who gave a knowing look back. Hermione rolled her eyes at the pairs watched as Dumbledore walked toward the glowing, blue flames goblet with names just daring to fly to his hands.

Juniper watched in excitement, throwing a grin toward Hufflepuff table.

"Sit down, please." Dumbledore urged everyone, circling the Goblet. Juniper bounced her foot as her knife carved into the wood of the table harder, "Now the moment, you've all been waiting for! The Champion selection!"

Juniper let out a loud, startling laugh as Dumbledore used his wand to dim the lights. Blaise put a hand on hers to avoid any detention she'd receive for carving into the table. As Dumbledore stared at the fire, watching as it turned a bright red, a piece of paper flew out. Juniper bounced her legs in excitement, patients never being a very good habit of hers.

"The Durmstrang champion is Viktor Krum!" Dumbledores words had the strong, manly like students from the school cheering in a odd way. Juniper clapped gently as Viktor walked forward, shaking Dumbledores hand. Juniper glanced over her shoulder again, seeing Cedric looking twitchy and excited, a child like grin on his face. Juniper smiled at the sight, getting slapped by her cousin as she faced forward again when Dumbledore caught the second piece of parchment.

"The champion for Beauxbatons is Fleur Delacour!" loud squeals from the french ladies echoed as the beautiful blonde that went by the name Fleur walked forward with a blushy grin.