x įµƒ āæįµ‰Ź· Ė”įµ’įµ’įµ

"I think you look quite lovely

"I think you look quite lovely." George heard Luna say from the other side of the door.

"June! You've been in there for four hours." George called from the other side of the door, "Whats going on?"

"Merlin, take a hike!" Angelina shouted at him, "We're almost done."

"Juniper, you promised to help me with my OWL's!" Ron knocked harshly on the door, "Are you even alive?"

He was cut off by the door being pulled open. George raised his eyebrows as Juniper emerged. Her once wild curls were braided back in box braids, Angelinas help in doing so. She looked lovely, intimidating, but different, "They take a while, I have a lot of hair."

"Woah, Juniper, I like your hair." Ginny said as she walked passed the Prefects bathroom, "Luna?"

"Luna was actually reading a book to me." Juniper spoke up, pulling the platinum girl out of the bathroom and under her arm. Luna was small as was and Juniper was much taller then most of the girls at Hogwarts, she'd fit under her arm greatly.

"Four hours later and I was only bitten once." Angelina hummed as she packed her bag up again, "You're lucky I liked you enough to come back to this hell hole."

"Speaking of." George said, looking to Juniper with a cheeky smile, "I need your brain."

"I could cut it out for you." she offered with a serious expression.

"Oh, bloody hell." Ron said in disbelief.

"Not so literal." George said, grabbing her wrist, "Ron, stay here!"

"What about my OWLs?" he called out to her.

"Check the hospital wing, I left all my cheat notes in the lifted floor board! Take Luna and Ginny with you!" she called out as George pulled her down the hallway, "Thank you, Angelina!"

"Do you want me to cut you a piece off?" Juniper questioned as she sat with her back up against the astronomy tower. George had been staring at her hair so long, she thought he'd like a piece.

"No." he gave her a grin, "I like it."

"Me too." she nodded, "A little headache."

"You didn't like the curls anymore?" George asked, his eyes looking back down at the box of fireworks they'd been setting up.

Juniper didn't want to tell anyone about what Blaise and her mother had said. She didn't want anyone to know what she did, not with all the pain and guilt that was weighing on her. She was well aware everyone was already terrified of her, the last thing she wanted was to make it worse by saying she'd murdered muggles and worked alongside her mother and the dark lord for a ridiculous lie anyone should know couldn't happen. Juniper had a plan, a plan only she'd known about. But first, she wanted to spend a moment with George.