x ᵀʰᵉ ᴹⁱˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ᴺᵉᶜᵏˡᵃᶜᵉ

Juniper avoided the way people spoke about her, keeping her back turned as much as possible

Juniper avoided the way people spoke about her, keeping her back turned as much as possible. She sat between George and Ginny, two of the few in the room that didn't seem completely freaked out with Juniper being here. The popping sound of her fingers was the only thing heard in the silent room, the trio that called them all here in the first place standing before them. Hermione cleared her throat, "Um, hi."

George handed Juniper a bottle of Weasliper as she took a swig and continued to pop her fingers as Hermione went on, "So, we all know why we're all here. We need a teacher, a proper teacher. One who's had real experiences defending themselves against the dark arms."

"Why?" Earnie, a hufflepuff boy, questioned.

"Why?" Ron looked at him with a glare that made even Juniper feel like she was a idiot, "Because you know who's back, you tosspop."

Harry met eyes with Juniper who looked at him confused, a questionable look in her eye as he gave her a minor nod.

"So he says." Earnie said with a nod of disbelief toward Harry, Juniper rolled her eyes.

"So Dumbledore says." Hermione cut in as a correction.

"So Dumbledore says because he says." the boy went on, Juniper huffed loudly.

"You do know he has a name, don't you?" Juniper snapped at the boy, gasps of fear went at the sound of her voice, a few behind her backing up as she glanced back at the Hufflepuff boy, "And you don't have to speak about him as if he isn't in the room."

George patted Juniper on the knee as she turned back around.

"If Potter could just tell us more about how Diggory got killed." the boy went on. Junipers face fell as her body fell numb, hands tightening into fist as she breathed in. George looked at her, nudging her leg with his hand. Juniper didn't take it, if anything it seemed like she moved away from him. Junipers hand shook slightly as her jaw tightened.

"Shut up." she whispered under her breath. Her hands unclenched, showing the crescent moons her nails dug into her palms.

"I'm not going to talk about Cedric so if that's why you're here, you might as well clear out now." Harry snapped quickly when he saw the state Juniper disappeared into. He rose to his feet quickly, "Come on, Hermione, lets go. They're only here because they think i'm some sort of freak."

"Is it true you can produce the Patronus Charm?" Luna spoke up before Harry had the chance to leave. Juniper crossed her legs as she leaned her elbows on her knee, shoulders spazing slightly but keeping herself controled and in check.

"Yes!" Hermione announcement quickly, "I've seen it."

"Blimey Harry, I didn't know you could do that." Dean Thomas, one of the only boys in the room who didn't jump in fear at the sight of Juniper, spoke up.