x ᴵ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉᵈ ᵃ ʳᵉᵛᵒˡᵘᵗⁱᵒⁿ

Lee Jordan was a genius

He'd set up an anonymous podcast that no one managed to track, a radio station for those who were to rebel against Voldemort, to show their support for Harry Potter. Harry had been gone a while now, Ron and Hermione too. The podcast was hosted at least once a week, but they had to be carful.

Juniper was living in the muggle world for now, her and Blaise. It was the safest place for the two of them with Voldemort after not just one, but the pair. George and Fred often came to see them, Tonks and Remus keeping the pair safe in underground tunnels designed for Lupins transformations. It wasn't so bad, it was nice after they made it into a home.

And Juniper got to watch her nephew be born, seeing him when she could. She'd been oddly gently, so good with a baby even though she wasn't very good with adults. Even Blaise, who was usually so hardcore and soleam, went a little mushy for little Teddy.

Going back to the Wizard World was scary for the pair. But it was important. Juniper knew that if Harry was safe and had a radio with him, he'd need to hear her voice, need to know something. So George had managed to get her there safely and without anyone noticing, securing the Burrow again after the death eaters checked it loads of times in search of her.

"Introduce yourself." Lee spoke as the podcast began to roll, giving Juniper a nod of her head.

"My names Bella." Juniper spoke, because she was advised to not use her real name, non of them did.

"What do you want to say then, Bella?" Lee asked her, tilting the mic her way. Juniper glanced toward George, getting a soft smile.

"I just- Harry, if he's listening." Juniper nodded, hoping he was. He was, of course he was, he heard it all, "I guess I want him to know I love him."

"Who is he to you?" Lee made it seem casual, as if he didn't actually know Juniper.

"My family." Juniper said back, scooting closer to the mic as she looked at the radio, "I didn't know what was so wrong with the world a few years ago. I thought that Voldemort wasn't so bad, that my- that his followers were just people with their own beliefs. And then I saw what he was doing, who he was hurting. This world is filled with so much pain, so much hatred and hurt."

Her eyes watered, voice breaking slightly as she spoke, "We can not go on every day judging and killing people for their blood types. It's wrong, it isn't fair. No one is asked to be born into a certain bloodline, no one's asked to be killed by a half blood himself. I think about Harry every day, and I wish I could take this pain from him. He's only a child and he is forced to live with this burden he never asked for. It's wrong. And I'm tired of sitting back and pretending like we aren't in battle, that this isn't a war."

George leaned off the wall as he saw the look in her eye, the fire and determination that scared the hell out of him.

"We're coming for him, all of them." Juniper held the mic in her hands, "And when we do, we'll fight with as much bloodshed as Voldemort has caused us. Some of us will die, some of us will suffer, but that won't matter in the end. Because I, Juniper Lestrange, won't stop until this is over, until Voldemort and his pathetic followers are dead."

Then the podcast went silent.

"I think you've caused a revolution." George spoke as he sat with Juniper near the willow tree, "There's been a group a students at Hogwarts that are playing your words over the speakers, possibly usually invisible capes."

"I had no idea my words meant so much." Juniper picked at the grass around them, her back against the tree, "What will happen to me?"

"They have no way of tracking you down." George brushed his arms with her, "But they know it was you, everyone does. People are shouting your names in the streets, being murdered for it."

Juniper looked his way, hair blowing in the wind, "You think I did the wrong thing?"

"I think you did something very brave, more brave then anyone I have ever known." George turned to meet her eye, the window blowing his hair as well, "But it could cost you your life."

"I don't care if I die, as long as he dies too." Juniper admitted, too calm and carful with her words, "The people need to know."

"Your the face of this new fight, these new riots in the streets." George spoke just as carful and calm, "I know you don't care if you die. But I do, and I trust you know why."

Of course she did, she had since Fred told her on christmas three years ago.

George kissed her forehead as he stood to his feet, "But, i'm proud of you."

kylie speaks

who knew that the
lunatic that nearly
was killed by bees four
years ago would become
a face of a revolution.

who knew that thelunatic that nearly was killed by bees fouryears ago would becomea face of a revolution