x ᵗʰᵉ ᵐⁱˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ʲᵘⁿⁱᵖᵉʳ ˡᵉˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉ

No one had heard anything from Juniper Narcissa Lestrange in months

There were rumors here and there that she was back home with her aunt, cousin, and uncle. No one knew if it was true or not, no one knew where the house was considering she had no friends in the wizard world that had gone to the muggle world. After Draco pulled her from the field, after shes sobbed over her dead lovers body, no one saw her ever sense.

Juniper ran through the rain the second she was off the field, Draco had chased her but found nothing aside from lightning and painfully cold rain drops.

Everyone worried for her, everyone worried over the fact that she hadn't answered one letter, nor had her family. It was as if she was never there, never existed in the first place. As if she was nothing, just a spirit floating through time and disappearing within thin air each time the lightening stuck.

George Weasley wouldn't let himself believe any of it.

He knew she was out there, no matter what anyone tried to say. Juniper Lestrange was alive somewhere in the world, somewhere no one knew. Rumors seemed to ring in his mind all summer long, wondering if she had just been illusion in his mind. Wondering if she was someone from far, far away that had came to turn his world upside down then could vanish whenever she wished.

No.

Cedric Diggory's death moved her, it changed her. Juniper wasn't always right in the head, she'd taken after her mother too much and couldn't help it. Cedric made her who she was, made her happy and accepted that part of her she couldn't help. When he died, maybe she did too. Maybe she was somewhere, dead, rotting alone but with him yet again.

It wasn't until George met Tonks, Juniper cousin that she considered more of a sister, that he was informed she and the rest of the family hadn't seen Juniper sense the day she ran from Hogwarts in the poring rain.

Panic set in fast in the house, panic within each person at the table that had developed a liking for the wild girl. George had wrote it down fast, a notebook he kept close with any form of leads on where she could be. Harry panicked, leaving the room while Sirius followed, just as concerned for Junipers sake as the rest. Ron and Hermione joined hands in a subtle worry, saying a little prayer to Merlin that she had been okay. Ginny and Fred watched George, telling him exactly how they saw her last and any possible leads.

The table fell to shock, the table fell to sorrow and agony for the missing teenage girl.

Juniper didn't show on the Hogwarts express either, nor had she shown in the Great Hall. Her absence caused a chatter to form over the four houses, all speaking as if they hadn't believed the news in the Daily Profit about how she'd been missing. Dumbledore silenced them all with a small speech, informing them no one had heard from Juniper in a large amount of months and that if they had any form of information to tell him so he could keep her safe.

Harry sent Headwig out each night to fly over the farthest distance she could reach, looking for Juniper. Harry usually slept as she did so, tuning out Ron's snores. Harry tossed and turn in his sleep, as he always did, another nightmare that felt too real to just be considered a dream. Yet, tonight, he woke suddenly when a familiar voice rung, a small, deep voice.

"Harry."

Harry's eyes shot up with a gasp, sitting up quickly as he flipped the lamp on and looking around the room. All he saw with his four bunk mates, now all waking up to the sudden light. Ron groaned as he threw a pillow across the room, hitting Harry, "It's late, mate, go to sleep."

"Shes here!" Harry said in a panic as he rose from his bed, shoving his glasses on.

"Who's here?" Dean asked with a rub of his eyes, watching as Harry hurried toward the door before he turned around.

"Juniper."

"June!" George yelled alongside the small search party that had formed that night, yelling over the rain as they traveled through the forest. Hermione, Ron, Harry, the twins, Ginny, Dean, Seamus, Neville, and Angelina got to together quickly as the lot hurried into the rain.

"How do you know shes here?" Ginny yelled at Harry over the loud rain that poured down on them.

"I just do!" he yelled back, the horrible sense like she was there, lurking, whispering, watching. She'd been here, she was in the woods.

Ginny lead the way as they walked deeper in the woods, all mearly shaking in the cold.

"Juniper!" George yelled out again, pushing the red locks from his face as he traveled quickly down a different rout, ignoring everyone yelling for him to come back, "Juniper! June!"

"George! George!" Ron yelled as he chased his brother, the whole group suddenly running after the younger twin who was yelling violently into the rain.

"You're mad!" Fred shouted as his twin in disbelief.

"She needs to know we're here." George said back as he spun around, "Juniper!"

Hermiones eyes fell toward a shadow she saw in the corner of her eye, in the middle of a completely vined over gazebo, "Harry."

Her hand grabbed his quickly as the rain hit her sensitive skin. Harry looked over, watching a moment as he saw the faint shadow from inside move again. George had seen it too, taking off in a sprint.

"George!" Ginny shouted.

Goerge began ripping at the vines that built up strong over the gazebo, Angelina hurrying to use her wand to break them. Goerge nearly fell as he hurried inside the stone gazebo that was rotting away. George stared, everyone paused and breathed heavy with wide eyes.

"George."

Juniper.

kylie speaks

was this dramatic
enough for y'all? haha,
i know it's a bit confusing
but i'll explain better next
chapter, just wanted to
tease y'all a bit!

was this dramatic enough for y'all? haha,i know it's a bit confusing but i'll explain better nextchapter, just wanted to tease y'all a bit!