x Ė”įµ’Ė¢įµ— įµ‰įµƒŹ³

Juniper had been hiding out at the burrow for nearly a year now

Juniper had been hiding out at the burrow for nearly a year now. It didn't feel like it, it felt much quicker. She'd go back and forth between The Burrow and Shell Cottage. Her and George would escape sometimes to the beach cottage with Fleur and Bills permission, though they could never stay long. Those had been the only two placed that Juniper and Blaise were safe from The Dark Lord and Bellatrix.

Harry would write her letters from Hogwarts, sometimes Hermione and Ron too. For someone who called her a lunatic and was very judgmental toward Juniper in the beginning, she'd grown on him and he cared a "bloody hell of a lot" about her in the end. So much that he let her use Pig and stay in his room. Molly had warmed up to her as well, it took a while, but George managed to get the two to be civil at least. Charlie would come down often to teach her about dragons, her love for them all he truly wanted in a student.

Then there was Blaise. He'd gotten closer with Fred, though that took a lot of time as well. Most of the time he stayed near Juniper, over time becoming happy again with her. Theo was gone, nothing would ever change that. But he died for Juniper, there was a reason he did, and Blaise knew that. Bellatrix were to die when the time came, they all knew it, and June would be at the end of the wand with the killing curse. The pair would sit outside of the burrow every night, talking to Theo and the gnomes.

George had taught Juniper how to throw them over the fence and how to curse.

Harry had told Juniper about Draco, worrying both of them. Draco was her cousin, just as Sirius was, and she hadn't wanted to loose him, of course, not another cousin. But there wasn't much Juniper could do that wouldn't kill her and everyone else. She wrote him anonymous letters to say she loved him and how she hopes he will make the right decision, never sighing her name but always leaving a little message for him to know it had been her. She had Tonks visit ever weekend, her and Lupin getting married along the way, Juniper thankfully being there to witness it.

Dumbledore had died, murdered by Snape. Fleur and Bill were to get married. Everyone was back at the burrow, Juniper hadn't been able to see Harry since christmas. George had to leave to help with the plan on how they would get Harry here without him being killed the the process. She wasn't allowed to go, having to stay at the burrow with Ginny, Blaise, and Molly.

"You are causing me to worry." Molly scolded the tall girl as she paced the kitchen, "I made you all those muffins to avoid this."

"Oh, shut it!" Juniper yelled, hitting the side of her head. Molly gave her a look of disbelief, "Not you. My head is talking."

"That's called thoughts." Ginny rose her eyebrows at her, "They will be fine, you know."

"They might not be fine." Blaise commented, eating the muffins Molly made.

"Blaise!" the older woman scolded him, "She's already driving me mad enough."

"Let's take the broom, go see what the hold up is." Juniper looked to Blaise quickly, "The air needs me anyways, it told me."