x į“®įµ’Źøį¶ Ź³ā±įµ‰āæįµˆ

"You and Fred Weasley are friends now, then?" Cedric asked as he walked down the hallway of Hogwarts with Juniper by his side, leaving the pottery room

"I don't know, I guess so, I don't want to string him up anymore." Juniper said with a nod of her head as Cedric hummed, "George says he likes my company but I think he was just trying to be nice."

"You're lovely company." Cedric said back to her with a half grin, making Juniper grin and watch the painting as she walked.

"I once came out here in the middle of the night and got into a huge argument with one of these paintings. They called me a filthy blood traitor so I smashed the painting on the stairs. They just moved to the painting next to them but it still felt good." Juniper said as she looked around at the paintings that spoke to each other casually, recalling her midnight episode last year.

"But you aren't a blood traitor." Cedric said with a frown of his eyebrows, Juniper looked to him quickly as his eyes widened, "Not that I think blood traitors are a thing, I don't care about all that."

"My aunt, the one who raised me, she married a muggle so they like to think I am too." Juniper said with a sigh as the pair walked down the stairs together now, "I don't care about it either but I kinda like the idea of pureblood children if I were to have any, so they can have a long line of magic and not have to worry about stupid paintings telling them off."

Cedric grinned as he spun her slightly to uplift her mood, "You want kids?"

"Yeah, I think so." she nodded her head, dark curls bouncing as she did so, "I don't know if I want to have them myself though."

"Yeah, giving birth sounds intense. I couldn't-" he began before Juniper cut him off.

"It's not the intense part. There's plenty of spells that help with pain." she said with a sigh, sensing him waiting for her to go on, "I just don't think I could be so selfish to pass down my genes to a child that didn't ask to be born."

"What do you mean?" Cedric asked her. Juniper felt like slapping him for the question. What could he possibly be thinking? That she wanted a child to have any part of her?