x ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ˢᵘᶜʰ ᵃ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ʸᵉᵗ ᵒᵈᵈ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ.

Juniper climbed the tree in the court yard that evening, bound to get to the bee hive up top

Juniper climbed the tree in the court yard that evening, bound to get to the bee hive up top. Draco yelled at her to get down but she paid him no mind, pushing her foot onto each branch as she spoke to herself slightly under her voice, "You're gonna kill yourself!"

"I would have killed myself forever ago if I was going to!" Juniper yelled back down, wobbling slightly on the tree branch, "Don't worry cousin, the wind will catch me if I fall."

"She's insane." Pansy commented as she stared up at her friend, watching her climb higher.

"She is not." Blaise argued with a eye roll.

"She is." Theo corrected him with a large smile up at the girl, "But she's brilliant."

Juniper huffed as her arm scratched across the branch, the faint metallic smell filling her nose. The Lestrange girl got higher, hearing the buzz of the bees as she nearer. Junipers loud and chilling laugh could be heard from below and she stopped before it, "Hello."

"Lunatic." Ron commented as he watched from the other side of the tree, a good look at Juniper who was speaking to the bees as if she knew them for years.

"Maybe a little bit." George said as he took a seat on the bench to stare up at the girl, "She's wicked cool though."

"Nothing cool about it, she's putting herself in danger." Hermione said with a worried expression, "Those aren't just bees! They're poisonous, one sting could kill you."

"Someone get her down from there!" Ginny yelled in fear after hearing Hermiones words, "They're StingBuzz's!"

The words made everyone around the court yard panic in fear. George went to go toward the tree but was cut short by Cedric Diggory dropping his notebook and hurrying toward the edge of the tree.

"Look, aren't they just pretty?" Juniper asked the bees as she showed them her new crystal she got in the lake this morning, "Fought off a Merperson for it, wanna see my scar?"

"Juniper! Juniper Lestrange! Can you hear me up there?" A new voice spoke as Juniper looked down to find Cedric Diggory, the same boy she met just a few hours ago standing under the tree to strain his neck up at her.