x ᵗᵃᵗᵗᵒᵒˢ ᵃⁿᵈ qᵘⁱᵈᵈⁱᵗᶜʰ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗˢ

"Ow!" Juniper yelled with a huff, her arm held still as the needle poked her skin multiple times

"Ow!" Juniper yelled with a huff, her arm held still as the needle poked her skin multiple times. George sat infront of her as the small tattoo machine was in his hand, "I'm gonna slap you."

"Do not slap me." he spoke, pulling it away and glancing up at her, "Do you wanna stop for a little bit?"

Juniper huffed as she looked at her forearm, seeing as though it was almost done. She exhaled and held her arm out to him again, "Merlin, you know what this feels like?"

George hummed as Juniper snorted slightly, "Like the time I tried to light my arm on fire because I was convinced I couldn't die. The burns were horribly, took so many spells to get it back to normal."

"What is it with you and thinking you're invincible?" George asked with a small chuckle, whipping her arm before the machine buzzed again, "I once had Fred throw me over the fence like we do the gnomes. It doesn't hurt them so I assumed it
wouldn't me."

"Did it hurt?" Juniper asked with wide, curious eyes. George nodded his head at her, eyes flickering her way a moment before looking down at her arm again. Juniper smiled, "I had a gnome once."

"What happened to it?" George asked, stopping to adjust his quidditch jersey before holding her arm again. Juniper tried not to look at whatever he was tattooing over the Dark Mark, she could imagine she'd sike herself out if she did.

"I tried to take him on a broom ride with me, I wasn't very good so we fell off. I ended up crushing him and he shattered under me." Juniper spoke with a frown, "I felt so bad, I cried for days. Dumbledore had to call my Auntie to take me home a few days."

George glanced at her, "When was this?"

"Year five." she said with a nod, "Draco gave him to me for my sixteenth birthday."

Before George could say anything she spoke once again, "I missed my seventeenth birthday."

George frowned as he placed the machine down and looked at her, "Seventeen is a bust anyways."

Juniper cracked a small at his words, adjusting in the chair as George whipping the blood from her arm, "Looks better then I imagined it would have."

Juniper looked down at her forearm and blinked. It seemed to be wrapped in vines, the outlines of many vines and thorns being seen. The lines of the Dark Mark only looked like bunched up vines while more wrapped her while arm, all connected to a small stump that seemed to be coming from her wrist. It was large and chaotic, but it felt like her, it looked like something you'd seen on Juniper and George knew it.

"I love it." Juniper said as she hugged him quickly, "Now lay down."

George's eyes widened, "What?"

"Lay down, it's your turn." she encouraged quickly, grabbing his shoulder and making him lay down on the bed. Juniper rolled him over and yanked his jersey down enough to bare his right shoulder, "If it hurts, just imagine it's a whole bunch of bee stings, it helps a lot."