x ᵀʰᵉ ᵀʳᵘᵗʰ ᴬᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᴶᵘⁿⁱᵖᵉʳˢ ᴰⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳᵃⁿᶜᵉ

"What do you want me to say?" Juniper asked in a low voice, standing in the Slytherin common room, "Sorry for wanting to be different?"

"I want you to explain in what world you thought this was smart?" Draco questioned in disbelief as he glared at her, "Teaming up with Potter? To fight against Umbridge? She's done noting but help you."

"Help me?" Juniper asked him in disbelief with a scoff, "What? By locking me in the Shrieking Shack were none of you even bothered to help me!"

Blaise looked away guilt as Pansy sighed, "June, we-"

"I don't wanna hear anything from you." Juniper snapped at her in disbelief as she glanced to Blaise, "You're my best friend and you simply turn away when I come to you."

Blaise didn't saying anything.

"None of us talk to you anymore because you go off and do things like this." Draco said in disbelief with a faint glare in his eye still, "Merlin, what were you thinking?"

"I was thinking I wanted to show everyone I wasn't like my horrible mother!" Juniper yelled at him in disbelief as she threw her wand down, "You might be okay with being exactly like your wanker father but I want to be different."

"Don't you talk about my father." Draco spoke to her in disbelief, "He's you're family, you're suppose to choose us over Blood Traitors and Mudbloods."

"Shut up about the Weasleys, they've been more like family to me then you ever have been!" Juniper spoke back quickly, the vein in her forehead popping, "And Hermione is my friend, who cared what blood she has? She's still better then you and always will be."

"Who even are you anymore? Just last year you said you wouldn't have kids with a muggle because you want them to have clean blood and as much magic as possible." Pansy said in disbelief as she crossed her arms over her chest, "What? Taking after your auntie i'm sure."

"Why are you even here? We aren't friends, you're the last person I need to explain myself too." Juniper scoffed in disbelief, "Unless you want yet another trip to the hospital wing?"

"June, stop it." Blaise finally spoke up, "You're saying things you don't mean because you're angry."

"Of course i'm angry!" Juniper said in disbelief with wide eyes, her body shook suddenly, "All of you are acting like i'm the bad person for doing what's right for once! I'm not who I use to be, i'm not a Malfoy!"

"Clearly." Draco scoffed.

"I want to be better then what our family has brought onto me. Sorry that if offends you but you." she said back, staring at Draco, "You're my cousin and I love you so much, but the way you treat me is exhausting. Don't you think I needed you after I got back? After I came back months later with absolutely no memory? I wanted my family, I wanted to feel safe! But no, no all you cared about was asking me a million questions and calling me a liar."