xˡᵘⁿᵃᵗⁱᶜ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵃⁱⁿ

"Cousin, cousin, don't be angry

"Cousin, cousin, don't be angry." Juniper spoke quick, out of breath as she got onto the train with Draco, "I didn't kill that bird."

"Who else would have killed the bird?" Draco asked her in disbelief. Junipers body shook as she stared at him with wide, crazy eyes.

"The house elves! The house elves!" Juniper spoke loudly before the deep, evil like laugh escaped her lips, "Yes, the house elves! The house-"

"You're doing it again." Pansy warned as Blaise rubbed her back slightly.

"Sorry, sorry." Juniper spoke quickly as she cleared her throat, pushing some of the chaotic curls behind her head.

"Lunatics on the train." Ron said as he watched the three disappear into the Slytherin section.

"Wicked." the twins said on sync before the three went toward their own section, feeling the Hogwarts Express began to leave.

"How come you didn't come to the Quidditch World Cup?" Theo asked as he joined Juniper in one of the seats, Blaise moving over so the three could smoosh together while Pansy and Draco got the ones across from them, "I saved you a seat."

"She was busy with her muggle antie." Draco spoke for her as Blaise rolled his eyes at the boys words while waiting for Juniper to answer, taking notice of her shaky hands and bouncing leg.

"Reorganized the soups with the house elves." Juniper spoke to Theo with a grin, "One of them murdered a bird."

"A bird?" Blaise questioned as he leaned over Theo to look at her.

"She killed the bird." Draco corrected as Pansy kicked his leg.

"I did not!" Juniper said, her anger getting the best of her as she threw one of the crystals she kept in her pockets at her cousin, knocking him in the chest as he grunted and threw it back at her.

"Probably best if you weren't there anyways, ended badly." Pansy said to the girl across from her with a knowing look, "Pretty scary if you ask me."

"It wasn't scary." Draco spoke, his chest out a bit more to come off tough and strong, "She'd probably dance around in joy."

"She definitely would have." Blaise agreed as Juniper hit him slightly in the back of the head when she reached behind Theo to do so.